Mayweather not going to jail until June 1 so he can fight May 5

Originally Posted by Demps

can Mayweathers team get the judge to delay his sentence by another month if manny is willing to fight on june?

Why does he need to cater to Manny though?  Arum has been saying as recently as a few days ago that Manny was fighting in May.  Now all of a sudden it's June?  He got it pushed to June so if both fighters really and truly wanted to make this fight, they would do it for May.  The first weekend in May is always a big PPV weekend.  June PPV's are usually the Puerto Rican fighters chance to be in the limelight with the parade in New York.

duno why blaming pacman fans, its pretty much Arum running things.
No one is blaming their fans but if you don't believe that it'd be 6 pages by now if it was PBF ducking again, then IDK what to tell you.  We can go dig up previous posts and see that.  And like I said, Arum may be stonewalling things but if Manny wanted to make this fight next he would go to Arum and say it while he's out there in the Phillippines.  Fighters have done it to Arum before.  But Manny has shown that he's just fine with the way things work.

Cake, it's been like four rounds of negotiations so far and they've both been ducking/nitpicking details.

Arum
laugh.gif
Shameful
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

can Mayweathers team get the judge to delay his sentence by another month if manny is willing to fight on june?

Why does he need to cater to Manny though?  Arum has been saying as recently as a few days ago that Manny was fighting in May.  Now all of a sudden it's June?  He got it pushed to June so if both fighters really and truly wanted to make this fight, they would do it for May.  The first weekend in May is always a big PPV weekend. 
i know about all of this..im one of the biggest manny haters
pimp.gif

im just trynna come up with any scenerio possible for the fight to happen..smh..

oh to be a celebrity with that chop...court and laws are a joke, this *@!$ is all about money

Manny and/or his handlers are weak as hell for that move

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

laugh.gif
  bob arum and pac man are scared of the ultimate.

This.. they dont want it with Money. Dude would pick him apart for 12 rounds.

They are talking about Canelo fighting Money? Dude is not ready. He like Pac will get a lesson in Boxing if he gets in the ring.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

laugh.gif
  bob arum and pac man are scared of the ultimate.

This.. they dont want it with Money. Dude would pick him apart for 12 rounds.

They are talking about Canelo fighting Money? Dude is not ready. He like Pac will get a lesson in Boxing if he gets in the ring.

laugh.gif
stop

I really want to see Arum & his puppet explain this...like really....but im sure the puppets fans will find some way to defend this.

The filopenos are nowhere to be seen b...y'all golden child shook...he lost his last fight bu the judges got some side money....man I wanna see Floyd end this *#**+ career

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Manny Pacquiao is soft as baby @@+%, end of story.

Basically.

He knows his career is done after stealing a victory from Marquez and a potential loss to Floyd.

Neither Pacquiao or Arum are confident that he can beat him.

So it boils down to let's earn as much money as possible and when your both no longer in your primes and aren't generating the money you used too well finally fight then to get that one last big payday.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

The filopenos are nowhere to be seen b...y'all golden child shook...he lost his last fight bu the judges got some side money....man I wanna see Floyd end this *#**+ career
*Filipinos

Arum is pathetic for that move.
30t6p3b.gif
Honestly, whether or not Manny gets his @#$ whooped against PBF, I'd still like to see the fight happen -just so both sides shut up.
laugh.gif

Mayweather is turrible. He is really starting to disappoint me
30t6p3b.gif

It was just this week that Arum said he would go to the Philippines to meet with Pacquiao and present him with the names of four possible opponents for May or June: Miguel Cotto, Marquez, Lamont Peterson and Timothy Bradley Jr.

Arum figured Mayweather would be in jail and off the table. Now that Mayweather is available and seemingly would like to make the match, Arum suddenly isn't interested.

He used the lame excuse of the cut Pacquiao suffered against Marquez, saying he might not be ready for May. (I've never heard of a cut taking more than six months to heal.) However, earlier this week, when Arum thought Mayweather would be on ice behind bars, he said there was a good possibility Pacquiao would fight in May.

Moments after Mayweather was granted the continuance, Arum changed his tune.

"We're fighting in June, one of the four guys," Arum told me over the phone.

I asked him, now that Mayweather was available, would he at least be part of the conversation when Arum meets with Pacquiao next week?

A perturbed Arum's response was, "Absolutely not. Nope."

Come again? You won't even talk about it with Pacquiao, I asked very politely.

"My mission is to go over to the Philippines and talk about these four guys," Arum said. "If Manny feels he wants to go in May, he will tell me. I want to make sure Manny's cuts are healed. We won't fall under this kind of pressure. June is much more likely for Manny's fight, not May."

So May was a real possibility yesterday, but now there's no way?

"What if they fought and Manny started bleeding on the first punch?" a clearly flustered Arum said. "I don't know if Manny is available to fight in May. I have no idea. I haven't talked to him; I haven't seen him. Seems to me, June is more likely based on what his plastic surgeon said."

Arum threw out another "reason" (or excuse, as far as I'm concerned) not to try to make Pacquiao-Mayweather for May 5.

"I don't even know if Mayweather will be licensed [by the Nevada State Athletic Commission] before he serves his time," Arum said.

http://espn.go.com/boxing...o-floyd-mayweather-fight

roll.gif

Then Arum would just hold Manny out until July...

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

It was just this week that Arum said he would go to the Philippines to meet with Pacquiao and present him with the names of four possible opponents for May or June: Miguel Cotto, Marquez, Lamont Peterson and Timothy Bradley Jr.

Arum figured Mayweather would be in jail and off the table. Now that Mayweather is available and seemingly would like to make the match, Arum suddenly isn't interested.

He used the lame excuse of the cut Pacquiao suffered against Marquez, saying he might not be ready for May. (I've never heard of a cut taking more than six months to heal.) However, earlier this week, when Arum thought Mayweather would be on ice behind bars, he said there was a good possibility Pacquiao would fight in May.

Moments after Mayweather was granted the continuance, Arum changed his tune.

"We're fighting in June, one of the four guys," Arum told me over the phone.

I asked him, now that Mayweather was available, would he at least be part of the conversation when Arum meets with Pacquiao next week?

A perturbed Arum's response was, "Absolutely not. Nope."

Come again? You won't even talk about it with Pacquiao, I asked very politely.

"My mission is to go over to the Philippines and talk about these four guys," Arum said. "If Manny feels he wants to go in May, he will tell me. I want to make sure Manny's cuts are healed. We won't fall under this kind of pressure. June is much more likely for Manny's fight, not May."

So May was a real possibility yesterday, but now there's no way?

"What if they fought and Manny started bleeding on the first punch?" a clearly flustered Arum said. "I don't know if Manny is available to fight in May. I have no idea. I haven't talked to him; I haven't seen him. Seems to me, June is more likely based on what his plastic surgeon said."

Arum threw out another "reason" (or excuse, as far as I'm concerned) not to try to make Pacquiao-Mayweather for May 5.

"I don't even know if Mayweather will be licensed [by the Nevada State Athletic Commission] before he serves his time," Arum said.

http://espn.go.com/boxing...o-floyd-mayweather-fight

roll.gif

arum is a bum... but the last statement is true... mayweather has to get approved... i dont know why his license would be revoked anyway... if it has anything to do with his trial or whatever it has no relation to boxing... so why suspend him? he didn't do anything grimey in the ring that is warranted like margarito did 

Back
Top Bottom