"Mayweather V. Cotto" *Official Thread* Who Are You Going For?

bieber looked so shook pre fight. so awkward
laugh.gif

gracious, humble floyd is appreciated. 

great fight.

Spectacular fight on both ends...Anybody got a shot of Mayweathers bloody nose inbetween rounds??..This is the most hurt ive seen Floyd...physically

When I was watching the fight the thing that surprised me the most was how Floyd basically fought Cotto's kind of fight. When Floyd stayed on the outside and boxed he had a ton of success.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Yeah some pics of Ms. Jackson would make this night complete.

untitled-7krjxt.gif

Hell &@^#($^ yea
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Couple chicks at this fight party/get together I was at was hating on her HARD
laugh.gif

Thought it was a really good fight. Mayweather had a couple chances to finish him late, but either didn't, or couldn't. 

Props to Cotto, put up a hell of a fight. And props to Mayweather for taking a PR course
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mayweather stans kill me. But the right man clearly won the fight. Props to Cotto, he was much more competitive than most thought. 

Originally Posted by JazzyJeff88

Spectacular fight on both ends...Anybody got a shot of Mayweathers bloody nose inbetween rounds??..This is the most hurt ive seen Floyd...physically

b9216869c805ae8ce97cd00c9f490f75dd57e933_r.jpg

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by JazzyJeff88

b9216869c805ae8ce97cd00c9f490f75dd57e933_r.jpg

Yikes!!!!!Lmaooo...Thx bruh!!!

Fight was pretty much what I expected. Stop BSing and make THE fight happen please.

Ms. Jakson You are foreeeeeaaaaaaaal. She look like a classic gold digger though.

Cotto won't be at presser. Went to hospital to be checked out.#boxing #FightFreaks
Floyd on Cotto: 'He fought his a-- off. I commend him.' #boxing#FightFreaks

Floyd: "We gave the fans the fight they want to see. I could've back pedaled. But you spend hard-earned dollars, so I said f---- it."

Floyd says he wants to someday see a young fighter break his box office records. #boxing #RingKings

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Did you guys see Cotto's face? 
sick.gif

Cotto's face always looks all weird and messed up after a fight though.
laugh.gif

I mean look at his face in the Margarito II fight.

Nobody peeped when Larry Merchant said and I quote" Floyd seems mad, hes not longer a hip-hop boxer hes more like a Rap boxer"
Insert pic here:
"HBO need to fire you, you dont know $*%$ about boxing" - Floyd Mayweather

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

Nobody peeped when Larry Merchant said and I quote" Floyd seems mad, hes not longer a hip-hop boxer hes more like a Rap boxer"
Insert pic here:
"HBO need to fire you, you dont know $*%$ about boxing" - Floyd Mayweather

I understood what he meant
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

The bias coming from Blacks & Asians in this thread is hilarious 
laugh.gif

Mayweather won this fight, most challenging fight I can remember tho. Cotto fought with great heart.

Paquiao beat Cotto pretty well but Mayweather rocked Marquez and Marquez arguably could have beat Paquiao last fight.

That all doesn't matter tho, sometimes different match-ups favor certain boxers, just like team sports, it means nothing. Clearly Mayweather and Paquiao are the best fighters in the world and they need to set this up, ASAP.
Its clear that PacRoid has no chance against Mayweather. Counter punchers destroy him Marquez proved that. Mayweather happens to be the best counter puncher that ever lived.

With a payday like this, I'm starting to think Pacquiao is more valuable to Mayweather by NOT stepping into the ring with him.

Originally Posted by iLLest

Lost toooooo much money because Mayweather didn't knock him out...
frown.gif

AMAZING fight regardless. VERY entertaining.

iLLest!

laugh.gif
That was your first mistake bro... Like homeboy said up there, he's a counter puncher, he's not a fighter, he's not a brawler, he's not Pacquiao!
tongue.gif

(Take that Tupack Shakur
laugh.gif
Can't believe some of y'all are letting him troll you guys)

Back
Top Bottom