McDonalds Breakfast

Is it true you have to ask for egg whites if you want real eggs on your sandwich? :nerd:

Sausage McGriddles and Hashbrowns everyday

**** the burgers now :rofl:

Forreal.

Only thing I'd ever get off the main menu now is probably a Double Cheesburger.

Double Cheeseburger w/ Hash Browns instead of Fries :pimp:.

Damn I really wish this **** was out now.

yah man..that's how i came up with this masterpiece right here :lol:  w/ da pancakes on the side.

900x900px-LL-5af452ae_image.jpeg

Had no idea you meant egg whites when a few of you said 'circle eggs' :rofl:

That looks legit.

I use to enjoy McDonald's breakfast but its gone down hill IMO while the prices have gone up. I am happy that breakfast will be served all day now because it forces Carl's Jr. and Del Taco to also offer their breakfast menu all day as well. Thanks for that McDonald's:pimp:  

Bacon and egg quesadilla from del taco is crack. Lol.

this thread got me craving for it now

2 breakfast burritos, hash brown, and OJ always comes in the clutch

Last edited:
do their eggs still come in a can and you slice it

I've never seen that - I've only seen them put them in circular things on the griddle. That's gross if they were precooked then sliced.

Man, do they all already have breakfast all day? I slept wrong and got a messed up neck, so I'm gonna go get me a Sausage, egg and cheese Mcgriddle, and a Sausage egg and cheese Mcmuffin, and then a sausage Mcgriddle.

Why is there 200 posts in a McDonald's breakfast thread? C'mon guys, I don't want to judge people for what they eat but you leave me no choice.

Why is there 200 posts in a McDonald's breakfast thread? C'mon guys, I don't want to judge people for what they eat but you leave me no choice.

I try to eat healthy but every now and then, I'll get a hashbrown.

Back
Top Bottom