McDonalds Giving Away 10,000 Free Bottles of Big Mac Sauce VOL. F YEAH MURICA

Appreciate it, I live in Doraville, i'll try to find exactly which one it is

Last edited:
I'm too lazy to update my ios software. Someone let me know which McDonalds in New York State will have it. Thanks!

Wait so you have to travel for free sauce :lol: :lol:

I'll wait till subways to sell they southwest sauce or chick fil a to sell they honey roasted BBQ sauce.

Theres a new small big mac now? If i remember correctly, the regular big mac is small as hell. :lol:

Why do yall eat mcdonalds tho?

Even worse when people have enough money to feed their kid other food but shove mcdonalds down their throats. Scumbags.

You of all people who claim to be from the "hood" dont understand how maybe a struggling family might see a 5 min $10 stop at McDonald's might be more appealing then a 30 min $30 cooked meal.

Price and convenience are just more important then other things to some people.

Hate people who try to high horse on the net.

Wait
Chik fil la serves breakfast?

1408.gif
lol where you been at?

You of all people who claim to be from the "hood" dont understand how maybe a struggling family might see a 5 min $10 stop at McDonald's might be more appealing then a 30 min $30 cooked meal.

Price and convenience are just more important then other things to some people.

Hate people who try to high horse on the net.

Shutup. You didnt even read what i said.

He specifically said ppl who have the money to buy something else but still buy their kids McDonald's.

Don't hate Wavy. It taste good to them. Just cuz you don't like it don't mean they have to follow your ways.

What they eat don't make you ****.

Last edited:
I'm here for the locations... :nerd:

Can't wait to whip up a fat burger Mac! :D

Last edited:
So they're only giving them away? Won't be for sale in the future

My brother wants to cop

Back
Top Bottom