McDonald's new family combo pack is worth it !!

SSJi9lC.gif

McDonald's isn't good, its acceptable.

Consistently acceptable. I think people confuse that with "good".

Nah he's right McDonalds isn't GOOD it's just not bad plus it's cheap and they have em everywhere

How good it is is still a matter of opinion, though.:lol:

nah :lol:

I understand what you're saying but I dont think I ever met a person who thought of McDonalds as GOOD food in any sense of the word

but everybodys different

I'm a Wendys guy myself

RIP Dave Thomas

Nah he's right McDonalds isn't GOOD it's just not bad plus it's cheap and they have em everywhere
LoL .. Who cares? If the title stated McDs is bad then OK you have a point. We talking about prices and well its a good deal. All fast food suck ... But its all to the individual ...

Tastes good to me. That's the only good thing about it in my opinion.:lol:

Otherwise it's horrible.:lol:

my biggest gripe with them aside from it being like poison is the inconsistency from store to store that and their fries turn into soggy paper after 3 mins plus i dont really eat much red meat and micky d's chicken is awful

Wendys maintains that gold standard :lol:

it's five guys if i want a burger tho

Tastes good to me. That's the only good thing about it in my opinion.:lol:

Otherwise it's horrible.:lol:

my biggest gripe with them aside from it being like poison is the inconsistency from store to store that and their fries turn into soggy paper after 3 mins plus i dont really eat much red meat and micky d's chicken is awful

Wendys maintains that gold standard :lol:

it's five guys if i want a burger tho
Smokeshack at Shake Shack is the business. I haven't had 5 Guys in a couple years now. I gotta head back this weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom