McDonald's Worker Arrested After Telling Company President She Can't Afford Shoes

In a non-stock corporation with no general voting membership the board is the supreme governing body of the institution (ex. University), its members are sometimes chosen by the board itself. However, in a stock corporation the board is elected by the shareholders and is the highest authority in the management of the corporation.

In a non-stock corporation with no general voting membership the board is the supreme governing body of the institution (ex. University), its members are sometimes chosen by the board itself. However, in a stock corporation the board is elected by the shareholders and is the highest authority in the management of the corporation.

Aside from the small nuances, what I am getting at is that saying that the shareholders pay the salaries of CEO's is almost like saying that the customers pay the salaries of CEO's. It really isn't a good justification.

Another thread where my dude ninja shoots himself in the foot. :lol:

I never like to judge other peoples situations but she shoulda tried to get a better job once she started having kids. That's ****** up though to have somebody work for you for 10 years and never get a pay raise. That's the way **** is out here, you either hustle or get hustled.

Last edited:
Another thread where my dude ninja shoots himself in the foot. :lol:

I never like to judge other peoples situations but she shoulda tried to get a better job once she started having kids. That's ****** up though to have somebody work for you for 10 years and never get a pay raise. That's the way **** is out here, you either hustle or get hustled.

While it shows how a corporation will not "take care" of its workers (they are only profit driven) you have to take responsibility on the fact you developed no skills staying at a job for 10 years. It's her fault for staying and not bettering her self in 10 years....

And why keep having kids if you broke....

Thread/

McDonald's needs to open up a financial consulting firm.

Because nothing says we care like menial wages for slaving over a hot deep fryer all day, the McDonald’s corporation has taken their philanthropic efforts one step further.

In a recent memo to employees who may be struggling to pay the bills this holiday season, the company launched a new initiative called “Digging Out From Holiday Debt,” in which they provide tips and recommendations on how to increase their net worth and reduce their frivolous spending.

“Selling some of your unwanted possessions on eBay or Craigslist could bring in some quick cash.”

Breaking food into pieces often results in eating less and still feeling full

:wow: :rofl:

McDonald’s To Low Paid Employees: Sell Your Stuff For Extra Cash

:rofl: @ the exchange in the first pages...

Ninja, I feel given your circumstances you have very little room to judge someone's struggles....yeah you are right she made stupid decisions, by having kids and getting stuck at a dead end job, yeah she's an idiot for thinking she deserves more, because if she does then so do I....but you can't really say much because from my POV your life is cake, you are barely independent bro...the average independent American is spending prolly 2/3 of their monthly income on housing, you live under your mommas roof, so even if you are just making 40k a year, you are living goooooood....try to go out there and find yourself a regular apt/home....your perspective would prolly change...all that extra income you are used to having will go out the door....this city you love so much is not kind or cheap even to those with good careers.

"I've been there for forty years," Stratton replied from the podium

mean.gif

What a jackass thing to say.

roll.gif
@ the exchange in the first pages...

Ninja, I feel given your circumstances you have very little room to judge someone's struggles....yeah you are right she made stupid decisions, by having kids and getting stuck at a dead end job, yeah she's an idiot for thinking she deserves more, because if she does then so do I....but you can't really say much because from my POV your life is cake, you are barely independent bro...the average independent American is spending prolly 2/3 of their monthly income on housing, you live under your mommas roof, so even if you are just making 40k a year, you are living goooooood....try to go out there and find yourself a regular apt/home....your perspective would prolly change...all that extra income you are used to having will go out the door....this city you love so much is not kind or cheap even to those with good careers.
because i made choices in my life to make sure i ain't weighed down by baby mamas, or a dead end job, things this broad has failed to realized.

ya wouldn't even know who i was if i got knocked with a kid after getting my first job, i'd be stuck just like this fool.

C'mon fam even you have to admit most people would have it a lot easier if they still lived with mom dukes

you take away the burden of having to survive on your own and its easy to sit on a high horse and tell people what they should be doing while you spend money you wouldnt have if you lived on your own

I'm not gonna argue you with you over weather or not you should still live with your mom because at the end of the day that's between you 2 but I dont see how you can wag your finger at someone trying to do it on their own

some of yall dudes sounding like drake. my question is where the baby's father at? and what type of shoes exactly can't she afford? where the NT detectives at, find out her background :lol:

The nerve of this guy man :smh: THE NERVE

Sitting in his ivory tower laughing at the unfortunate.

Last edited:
Its really how you frame it. She's been working there for 10years, of course she's gained some skills. Now, she needs to "dress up" those skills when it comes to filling out applications. She can definitely get a better job. However I don't know her situation, so to jump to conclusions is just silly.

I didn't go knocking up chicks..where's da

accountability? Life is choices...

nobody is saying she should get a genie to grant her 3 wishes and yes she is where she is as a result of decisions she made

but for someone who lives with their mother to have the nerve to preach about what someone taking care of things dolo should be doing is like me giving LeBron basketball tips

nobody is saying she should get a genie to grant her 3 wishes and yes she is where she is as a result of decisions she made

but for someone who lives with their mother to have the nerve to preach about what someone taking care of things dolo should be doing is like me giving LeBron basketball tips
lmfao!!

The nerve of this guy man
mean.gif
THE NERVE

Sitting in his ivory tower laughing at the unfortunate.

I didn't go knocking up chicks..where's da

accountability? Life is choices...
Everyone has told you why you shouldnt be turning your nose up at this person already, and I dont need to repeat it. You can look at every page this one included and see posts telling you why you are in the wrong.

This is why I siad you are a bigot, look at how you are handling this topic. Scoffing at the misfotunate and basically ignoring all differing opinions from yours, even when they are carried by the majority.

But you got it man.

Bigot ≠ intransigent

She a eff up.. 10 years flippin burgers decide to

Pop out 2 kids..where's da fathers, where's her

family? She put herself in a box of fail, ya can throw

Stones at me all ya want, i ain't runnin around

makin foolish permanent decisions that would

hamper me in da future...this broad? Pssh oh well..

I really in my heart of hearts am beginning to think Ninjahood is the most advanced troll account EVER

like some long con type **** he's been crafting this illogical, hypocritical masterpiece for years

there is NO WAY someone genuinely thinks like this

Republicans would rather pay workers nothing and have them live off of the government than pay workers decent wages.

why are we still talking about one broad when these corporations are suppressing a min. wage increase through lobbyist and underpaying their employees amidst record profits.

Agreed, this is the elephant in the room, but its much easier to dump on the victim and the poor who don't have a voice. Most wages are being suppressed but for some reason it's "your" fault that you're poor because you didn't "work hard enough". Its society problem but most think its a personal problem. Even to bring it up is called "class warfare".

Very relevant
http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-13/how-mcdonald-s-and-wal-mart-became-welfare-queens.html

I don't believe NH is trolling look at some of the political threads when you get a chance. I know he's living good/fantastic so he's immune to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom