Meek Mill and Soulja Boy high on Mollies?

Wshh got a video of Meek Mill and Soulja Boy at a party listening to Trinidad James All Gold Everything.(Sean Kingston is there too, and it looks like Soulja wearing the same **** from the night Jenna Shea, was over) From the title of the video they tryna make it seem like they rolling on molly. Today Meek Mill tweeted "we dont take mollies in Philly...that **** aint cool where im from taking a pill that like coke!"  I dont really care if they popped Molly or not but I thought it was weird that Meek tweeted all that **** about pills, when he talkin boute poppin percs every other verse and those are basically dope in a pill. You guys think he lieing about poppin percs on the regular?

Its called "All Gold Everything" by Trinidad James off his Dont Be S.a.f.e mixtape. I was talking to one of my boys and he was thinking that meek was just referring to molly pills being like coke and that he probably just doesnt take ecstasy. I dont know how much sence that makes when percs are the same as dope if you consider molly to be like coke.

Its called "All Gold Everything" by Trinidad James off his Dont Be S.a.f.e mixtape. I was talking to one of my boys and he was thinking that meek was just referring to molly pills being like coke and that he probably just doesnt take ecstasy. I dont know how much sence that makes when percs are the same as dope if you consider molly to be like coke.

i just watched the video on youtube, this trinidad james character has gynecomastia btw

Last edited:
he's definitely geekin

and philly too boogie to pop molly?

"give me a half a pill and a zephyhill and im like whatever dawg"- the great trick daddy

sidenote: what was beans on in that breakfast club interview?

Last edited:
Most rappers lie bout everything they do, funny how MDMA been around forever and now you can't listen to a song without it being mentioned 5 times.

Back
Top Bottom