Meek Mill - Kendrick You Next (Cassidy Diss) + Ooh Kill Em (Kendrick Lamar Diss) + Cassidy - Catch A

everyone agrees cassidy shoved his face in da sand AGAIN
clearly, not everyone even in this thread. Most people I spoke to think Cassidy's second response was weaker than Mill's response.

It was 8 minutes of dry bars, Cassidy can and has done much better than this. It's clear you have hate for Meek Mill, to even say the second track ate his food when there were no quotables in comparison to Mill's response.
laugh.gif

who said i got hate for meek? i was one of his advocates when he wasn't even ON MMG and was just another spitter in philly.

saying this second diss wasn't as good as da first is saying getting hit by a moving van isn't as bad as getting hit by a freight train...

DUH, doesn't mean you still ain't a stain on da sidewalk.

ya just arging semantics now...cassidy gave him another *** whoopin..clearly meek's second diss ain't even phase cassidy.

and WSHH comments ARE da will of da people, you put "best comments" and you gonna get that 100% real talk on how ******

feel about your ****, no politics and bull ****, just straight real talk from da streets.

laugh.gif

who said i got hate for meek? i was one of his advocates when he wasn't even ON MMG and was just another spitter in philly.

saying this second diss wasn't as good as da first is saying getting hit by a moving van isn't as bad as getting hit by a freight train...

ya just arging semantics now...cassidy gave him another *** whoopin..clearly meek's second diss ain't even phase cassidy.

and WSHH comments ARE da will of da people, you put "best comments" and you gonna get that 100% real talk on how ******

feel about your ****, no politics and bull ****, just straight real talk from da streets.
Your opinion, but this was in no way another *** whoopin. It was a garbage track, and I'm sure the response on meek's diss video are in meek's favor as well. If you want to use WorldStar as a metric i'll entertain it, on the world star's youtube account Meek's diss has almost 3000 likes to 600 dislikes.

I guess the "streets" are undecided?

That cassidy joint was straight trash, yall standards too low
sick.gif
everyone outside NT (twitter, WSHH, youtube, etc) already almost unanimously declared cassidy's joint more potent.

did you seriously think da meek diss that took 8 months to write was better?  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Your opinion, but this was in no way another *** whoopin. It was a garbage track, and I'm sure the response on meek's diss video are in meek's favor as well. If you want to use WorldStar as a metric i'll entertain it, on the world star's youtube account Meek's diss has almost 3000 likes to 600 dislikes.

I guess the "streets" are undecided?
oh yeah? just put cassidy and meek mill's name on twitter search and nothing else, and see da temperature out there...cassidy CLEARLY

ate that dude's food and everyone else agrees.

Last edited:
everyone outside NT (twitter, WSHH, youtube, etc) already almost unanimously declared cassidy's joint more potent.

did you seriously think da meek diss that took 8 months to write was better?  :lol:
So your going this hard because you think Cass sucked less? I said yall standards too low because yall really seem excited. Neither was anything to write home about, but yes I do think meek's was better

did you seriously think da meek diss that took 8 months to write was better?  
laugh.gif
So your going this hard because you think Cass sucked less? I said yall standards too low because yall really seem excited. Neither was anything to write home about, but yes I do think meek's was better
well u in da extreme minority then, cuz you can go to twitter right put both their names on da search and see no one claiming

meek won.

and thats just keeping it 100.

Last edited:

:lol:

WSHH and Youtube are trolling net nerds who post for shock value to get attention.

Who makes a WSHH account so they can post?

You Ninja?

laugh.gif

WSHH and Youtube are trolling net nerds who post for shock value to get attention.

not when da option "best" is turned on, then all da real deal how people feeling about you comes out, no amount of trolling

can hide some blunt reality.

cassidy got meek 2x in a row.

8 months you would've thought meek was writing a diss symphony or something...
laugh.gif

not when da option "best" is turned on, then all da real deal how people feeling about you comes out, no amount of trolling

can hide some blunt reality.

cassidy got meek 2x in a row.

8 months you would've thought meek was writing a diss symphony or something...:lol:

So they're levels to WSHH viewing :lol:

A lot of people are saying Cass's long winded run on sentence with six minutes of filler was weak, but you continue to act like it was The ***** Yoo or No Vaseline

I guess we have to post on WSHH to matter :lol:

Neither one of them _s even come close to qualifying but Meek is more of a NY King than Kendrick.

Son has pretty much been running around NYC hoods all summer and his songs get more street/club/radio spins than Kendrick's out here.

Meek got Cass with "You Next" but "Ooh Kill Em" was Doo Doo.

He should chill lol I know Kendrick has been saving some bars for a beef.

Back
Top Bottom