Meet Darien Long.

I'm trying to figure out why there are so many dudes just hanging out outside of these shoppes...looking suspect. And I don't know much about Atlanta, but is this mall in Downtown or Mid-Town?
its down town a few blocks from the courthouse and government buildings. 

but yeah.. those guys are like zombies to that block..

When you come after me bring ya gun....

What other gangster or d boy hell another security guard kindly reminds these irational fatherless males to bring guns the next time they wanna be unruly?

PS: These "goons" do keep up with shoes .. some of them..

This is a video for those who are against long.. if long wasnt there this would be every days outcome.. look at this mess.. full WSHH rahetness in the middle of the damn street.

One of the anoyances he had to deal with.. instead of going somewhere else see how he tries to play techical with long and long doesnt back down

I was joking before but bruh are you Darien Long? Serious as hell bruh no one gives a **** about this thread but you steady updating it weird as **** man

i keep forgetting people dont like when someone actually fights crime. if someone is cleaning up the neighborhood is creepy then I dont want to know whats normal for you two above and for the umpteenth time.. im not darien long

Bro YOU'RE creepy as ****. You obsessed not with crime fighting but only this dude. Its **** strange man

I was joking before but bruh are you Darien Long? Serious as hell bruh no one gives a **** about this thread but you steady updating it weird as **** man

**** low key creepy now
i keep forgetting people dont like when someone actually fights crime. if someone is cleaning up the neighborhood is creepy then I dont want to know whats normal for you two above and for the umpteenth time.. im not darien long
Are you related?

How is this still getting updated? :lol:

Better yet, WHY?

OP, you're scary. Please tell me you're Long himself or that you at least know him personally.

Back
Top Bottom