Meet The Cast of The Asian Jersey Shore: K-Town

Was about to say, no Ben, then scrolled down
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Should be entertainin to say the least.

Great, now I won't hear the end of people crackin jokes and referencing me or other normal asians, and by normal i mean not a nerd, and not a guido-wannabe like these cats, to the people on this show thats suppose to portray a different side of asians? Takin the L foreal, im sure itll be entertaining but these dudes aint the typical asian, look at em. They literally look like they saw Jersey Shore and decided "DAMN I wana be JUST LIKE THEM! Let me spike my hair, wear hella rings and chains, get hella ripped, and wear skin tight clothes!!" smh. Its unfortunate because now the general population of america will either stereotype asians as nerds, or guido-$*$+$+$#@-wanabes. I'm not even ashamed to say I'd much much prefer to be stereotyped as the former. 
PS-Jersey Shore was NOT kosher or dope to me IMO, everyone i know just watched it so they could see just how ridiculous and idiotic those people could possibly get, and then just laugh and clown and make references to dudes n chicks on the show whenever we felt like clownin on someone or if one was acting like what a drunk guido would act like.

Great, now I won't hear the end of people crackin jokes and referencing me or other normal asians, and by normal i mean not a nerd, and not a guido-wannabe like these cats, to the people on this show thats suppose to portray a different side of asians? Takin the L foreal, im sure itll be entertaining but these dudes aint the typical asian, look at em. They literally look like they saw Jersey Shore and decided "DAMN I wana be JUST LIKE THEM! Let me spike my hair, wear hella rings and chains, get hella ripped, and wear skin tight clothes!!" smh. Its unfortunate because now the general population of america will either stereotype asians as nerds, or guido-$*$+$+$#@-wanabes. I'm not even ashamed to say I'd much much prefer to be stereotyped as the former. 
PS-Jersey Shore was NOT kosher or dope to me IMO, everyone i know just watched it so they could see just how ridiculous and idiotic those people could possibly get, and then just laugh and clown and make references to dudes n chicks on the show whenever we felt like clownin on someone or if one was acting like what a drunk guido would act like.

Back
Top Bottom