Meet The Cast of The Asian Jersey Shore: K-Town

pimp.gif
the show might suck but at least all the girls are attractive

some of you dudes in here are salty and need to STOP IT!

when Jersey Shore first came out, all you dudes were real kosher. Talkin about how dope it is. Now since they doing a show about your race....its wack?
roll.gif
stop it. Look at Dirty being all over this thread
laugh.gif

-The Juice

some of you dudes in here are salty and need to STOP IT!

when Jersey Shore first came out, all you dudes were real kosher. Talkin about how dope it is. Now since they doing a show about your race....its wack?
roll.gif
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

roll.gif
laugh.gif

-The Juice
That statement only makes sense if it's the same people saying that Jersey Shore is cool but this show is wack.

I'm Korean and I find nothing wrong with it btw.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

roll.gif
laugh.gif

-The Juice
That statement only makes sense if it's the same people saying that Jersey Shore is cool but this show is wack.

I'm Korean and I find nothing wrong with it btw.

lol, Asians finally getting a chance of evening out the ratio with white girls.

It will be a good look for Asians in terms of social standing but I've always been down for the fob type Asians word to neek. Bout to be wild when they show the star craft tournament.

lol, Asians finally getting a chance of evening out the ratio with white girls.

It will be a good look for Asians in terms of social standing but I've always been down for the fob type Asians word to neek. Bout to be wild when they show the star craft tournament.

Back
Top Bottom