Meetingasianwomen.com...How do you feel about this?

I ran into this site today and I found it a little off putting. Its is a guide to meeting Asian women specifically and you can see their summary below. Now, Imyself am not Asian, but I know and have seen many of the people who this guide is marketed toward. Most of my g/f's have been Asian and it hasnt beenbecause I made an effort to grab an Asian trophy wife to parade around. I just happened to meet someone great and she was Asian, thats all. I just found thisguide a little ridiculous and pathetic, I feel like it is objectifying and generalizing Asian women and turning them into goals, not members of the oppositesex who men should appreciate.

If you dont meet a certain type of woman, you dont meet a certain type of woman. Do they have meeting black women guides or meeting indian women guides? How doyou guys feel about this?

Unlock the Incredible Secrets to Finding, Wooing, Seducing, and Dating the Most Beautiful Asian Women in the World with the Secrets in This Guide!
http://www.meetingasianwomen.com/

I find it very odd and frustrating that people would even consider buying something like this.

Asian women =
pimp.gif

I'll save people the money.

Money, good looks, a sense of humor and being white.

Any combination of 2-3 of those will work. Or if you're the 4th one, you're in luck because you don't need anything else, plus they'll let youget away with anything!

Originally Posted by the north west

never understood how dudes could become extremely obsessed with one race of women
I agree. Although i do prefer them because i grew up with filipinos and asians. Them my folks. I know some tagalog and mandarin too.. I aint asianthough.

about 70% of my ex girls and my ex wife was asian... But I dont check for the race... I'm with a white chick now though
pimp.gif
dumb @++%@ almost burnt my house down yesterday tryna bar b que
mad.gif

I can definitely agree with the preference. We all have our preferences when it comes to women but this is a whole different level. It just weirded me out thatthere are people who fall under this guide.

Do they have meeting black women guides
Mack Lessons by Tariq Nasheed and a bunch of other stuff i'm sure i've never heard of...

Sad thing is I'm sure there is something like this to attract any type of person. Race, social status etc.

and how did you end up on that page there sir????

hmmmmmmm

am I missing something here. Now I know that Asian girls like me for some reason but is it really cuz Im white? In the Bay they wont go muchfurther than friends usually if you are not also asian. Its a cultural thing from what Ive experienced so the e-book may make sense. It probably teaches youhow to infultrate in "in-crowd" so many asian cultures have, and gaining acceptance from elders

lol my friend always shares her insight or complains mainly about asiaphiles as she calls em.

Originally Posted by the north west

never understood how dudes could become extremely obsessed with one race of women
Thats what im sayen all women that look good can get it! you cant say one race is better then the other all races have girl that are dimes!

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

hmmmmmmm

am I missing something here. Now I know that Asian girls like me for some reason but is it really cuz Im white? In the Bay they wont go much further than friends usually if you are not also asian. Its a cultural thing from what Ive experienced so the e-book may make sense. It probably teaches you how to infultrate in "in-crowd" so many asian cultures have, and gaining acceptance from elders

StumbleUpon

Im in the Bay Area and I have no idea what you are talking about? The only way I can see this guide making sense is if its for people who want to travelabroad and get a better understanding of traditions. I dont see how any of it comes into play here in the U.S.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I'll save people the money.

Any combination of 2-3 of those will work. Or if you're the 4th one, you're in luck because you don't need anything else, plus they'll let you
get away with anything!

laugh.gif
Sad, but SO SO SO SO SO true...
smh.gif

EDIT: Don't forget charm.
wink.gif

I want to know how the Asian females on NT feel about this, and the whole topic in general.

Is it safe to say that Asian females are becoming the new society standard of beauty/sexiness in America (or even the world) over blonde hair, blue eyed whitewomen?

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

hmmmmmmm

am I missing something here. Now I know that Asian girls like me for some reason but is it really cuz Im white? In the Bay they wont go much further than friends usually if you are not also asian. Its a cultural thing from what Ive experienced so the e-book may make sense. It probably teaches you how to infultrate in "in-crowd" so many asian cultures have, and gaining acceptance from elders

StumbleUpon

Im in the Bay Area and I have no idea what you are talking about? The only way I can see this guide making sense is if its for people who want to travel abroad and get a better understanding of traditions. I dont see how any of it comes into play here in the U.S.

if you dont know what im talking about, then you obviously havent tried to bag too many asian broads.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

I want to know how the Asian females on NT feel about this, and the whole topic in general.

Is it safe to say that Asian females are becoming the new society standard of beauty/sexiness in America (or even the world) over blonde hair, blue eyed white women?

Blonde women have been out of style since Saved by the bell went off the air. Look around, dudes are fiending over big booty Brazil women, or some Asianmyspace girl.

Back
Top Bottom