Megan Fusako Gaines **Appreciation Post**

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

average
You failed math didn't you?

LOL
A lulz bump 5 months later? Thank you, thank you , thank you. You're far too kind
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Talk about a grave dig

average

For real. Dudes on here be saying #%+ just to go against the grain. If that chic is average, than on a scale of 1-10, you must be smashing 17s , and drivingan M5 - after you've taken 25 shots of 151. Dudes kill me on here.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

average

For real. Dudes on here be saying #%+ just to go against the grain. If that chic is average, than on a scale of 1-10, you must be smashing 17s , and driving an M5 - after you've taken 25 shots of 151. Dudes kill me on here.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Shots Fired.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

average

For real. Dudes on here be saying #%+ just to go against the grain. If that chic is average, than on a scale of 1-10, you must be smashing 17s , and driving an M5 - after you've taken 25 shots of 151. Dudes kill me on here.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Shots Fired.
that dude is a +%%%#$* troll!

2rdupuc.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

average
this ...... don't really see anything that makes her stick out from the avg. pretty girl ... much less the avg. pretty black girl
Also w/o that middle name would've never believed she had asian in her

Dudes on here kill me.....that girl is absolutely beautiful anyone saying anything else needs to really think about whether theytruly like women.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Dudes on here kill me.....that girl is absolutely beautiful anyone saying anything else needs to really think about whether they truly like women.
Beauty is subjective. People on NT fail to realize that, and call anyone who differs from the norm a rabble-rouser.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Dudes on here kill me.....that girl is absolutely beautiful anyone saying anything else needs to really think about whether they truly like women.

no one's saying she not beautiful ...... but let me put it this way beauty is common ... and in those terms she's nothing special .... maybe a secondglance but not a let me re-arrange my life to get to know you

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

average

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Shots Fired.
that dude is a +%%%#$* troll!

2rdupuc.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

troll.jpg

Wall of text warning...

UNLV school of education
women's purchaser for denim boutique in las vegas, nevada

641119-beast__23_.jpg

NT dectives
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

may 21,2010 interview

Megan is a cool madam I was introduced to thanks to a little post I did a while back entitled, Less Skin is In: Holly & Megan.  She first caught my eye because I was looking for a beautiful woman that didn’t have to visually prostitute her body to be as attractive as God intended her to be.  Checking multiple blogs and forums at the time, many people pointed out that you would not find one inappropriate picture of this Los Angeles native on the net.  To my surprise, she sent me a personal side comment about the original post that featured her – and a cool working relationship has been established ever since.

From what I’ve learned of Megan through messages we’ve exchanged - she’s much more than her looks (as all “Real Women

Back
Top Bottom