Melo 1.5 Retro (Mid and Low)

*waits for the new Yorkers to cop the knicks only to see melo go to Chicago and burn them*
laugh.gif

*waits for the new Yorkers to cop the knicks only to see melo go to Chicago and burn them*
laugh.gif
if Melo leaves the Knicks I will never support him again, and I'm not even a Knicks fan, all that F***ing whinning about I wanna play in NY, nope I sell my recently brought Melo 1.5.....damn they're bulls colors, forshadowing
laugh.gif

if Melo leaves the Knicks I will never support him again, and I'm not even a Knicks fan, all that F***ing whinning about I wanna play in NY, nope I sell my recently brought Melo 1.5.....damn they're bulls colors, forshadowing :lol:

You seen the bums around him B? If he doesn't leave NY maybe I will lol. I'm still salty about the Knicks away color not being available in mens tho smh

You seen the bums around him B? If he doesn't leave NY maybe I will lol. I'm still salty about the Knicks away color not being available in mens tho smh
never understood why those were gs only, people were actually looking forward to them, and NY isn't a bum team they just aren't playing to the level they should at all, they have the right players just something is off

I like the aways, the first colorway they retroed, a lot but like you all, I'm waiting to see them pop on sneakersteal for the low.

Last edited:
A Hoodie Melo in Rockets colors would be cool.

I agree from what I hear they are officially killing the Melo line this year... Which sucks I actually enjoyed it.. I still need a pair of the MOP Melo 9s... I got a pair of the OKC Hoodies last month

Back
Top Bottom