Members of Niketalk, in light of the Blazer's win Streak, say adios to JapanAir21.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Whats even more funny is that KLJ is laughing at this post when if i remember correctly he said if West virginia lost to pitt he would commit suicide..
laugh.gif

I think we all know the outcome of that game so KLJ...
nerd.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Figures that they lose when going for their 14th, too bad I said 14, he rigged the screenshot, sorry guys.

frown.gif

I said I'd stop posting, but I didn't say I'd stop posting forever. I stopped posting for about a week?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I said I'd stop posting, but I didn't say I'd stop posting forever. I stopped posting for about a week?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
You lose all credibility son. Take your L like a man and get that new SN... Don't make stupid bets anymore, learn your lesson. Wanna make a bet onPortland making the playoffs?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
You're well-liked around these parts,but
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
You're well-liked around these parts,but
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Yea you got to make a new name.
roll.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Damn japan...we really like you but just make a new sn...maybe JapanAir22?

He already has another screen name, I seen him post up in it before in General
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ not keeping your word, tho

[omar] A man gotta have principles [/omar]

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

JONFARR, have you ever, ever, ever posted about anything non-Seattle teams related?
Umm... Is this thread not on the "Portland" Trail Blazers? Didn't know Portland was back in Seattle since I heard that from a kid back inD.C.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom