Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Which lotion did you use? Their "sunblock" face lotion is pretty greasy.

Their post-shave lotion
View media item 772648
isn't too greasy for me and their "age-defying" lotion was pretty greasy when I first used it.. but then my skin adjusted after a few days and I made sure to use as little as possible.

View media item 772649
And now I love it.

Last edited:
What exactly does the age defying claim to do? Is it for like bags under your eyes or something? I'm not familiar with that for men, I've always heard that on commercials for women's makeup etc.

Now that I've got this bronners I need to decide what all I want to do with it. That label is hell intimidating. :lol:

Will read the whole thing tomorrow. :D
:lol:
I just use mine as body wash and the nicest thing about it is that it's organic :D
You got the peppermint? 

Mannn that Bronners is so :pimp: put my parents on to it too :lol: I had to switch from the peppermint in the winter since its been cold as hell this yr...getting out of the shower with that tingling when its 10 degrees outside is :smh: But switched to the Almond scent now and it's still pretty good...going back to the mint once temps warm up.

Oh and Bulldog facial moisturizer is a nice one as well, been using it for a month now :pimp:

Do I need to be careful how much I use on a loofah with the bronners? Is it that concentrated?

Do I need to be careful how much I use on a loofah with the bronners? Is it that concentrated?

You don't really need a ton...I think it lathers up pretty well, if you have peppermint though the tingling sensation was a little weird at first but you get adjusted to it quickly :lol:

The only tingling I had was on my sack but I get that from gold bond anyways so I was used to it. Was my whole body supposed to tingle :nerd:

The citrus scrub is strong. I can't use it daily because it'll dry my skin out.. so I'll usually use it once or twice a week and Sandalwood is my go-to. Their thickening shampoo is solid even if you don't have thinning hair.
i love the sandalwood body wash so i figured the deodorant would be just as good...nah.

Whomever recommended baby powder for you private area. Thank you. 8)

Feels so much cleaner. Especially during long travels.

Gold bond makes a talc free one that smells good and comes in a white bottle and Johnson's are all talc free, but get the lavender capped one because it smells like lavender and not like babies.

Gold bond makes a talc free one that smells good and comes in a white bottle and Johnson's are all talc free, but get the lavender capped one because it smells like lavender and not like babies.
Just checked my Johnson's & it has talc. So does my Wal-Mart brand one. Time to toss these in the basura.

Face wash - Dove Men's Face Wash (Unscented)
Face scrub - St. Ives Apricot Scrub (MWF nights)
Body - Dove White Bar or Dr. Bronner Lavender Body Wash
Lotion - Vaseline Total Moisture
Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder for the Netherlands
Degree Men Cool Rush or Mitchem Ultra Gel for the pits

I need to get that ultimate body powder.

What's the difference in a face wash and face scrub :nerd:

I think the face scrub is like an exfoliate for him since he doesn't use it everyday. Couple pages ago I was giving EBW the :\ face for recommending corn starch. :lol: Going to cop that Bronners, different powder, and a Loofah this weekend. :smokin

Last edited:
Corn starch is legit man, I don't use it though. :lol:

Dr bronners is awesome. The peppermint smells weird to me though. :lol:

The Lavender scented Johnsons baby powder is :smokin. I can't go a day without it on me but some chicks have told me they don't like it

Last edited:
I wanna try that bearglove, it's new right?

I need some body spray. I don't get into cologne unless I'm really getting dressed up.

Could possibly be your diet. Eliminate any unhealthy fats,fast food etc. drink lots of water and eat avocado & nuts (pistachio ,almonds ,healthy fats etc)

Make sure your barber is sterilizing his blades well.

Back
Top Bottom