Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

@RobTooFresco

Hows the shine that the jojoba oil leaves behind?

I read up and see its great for a daily moisturizer, but at the same time I can't walk around lookin like Beadle

View media item 513075
:lol:

It's very subtle & absorbs quickly on me. I have dry skin though, so if you got olive oil skin like Michelle, idk how it would react.

A little goes a long way, too.

I bought the 4 oz bottle like in Aug/Sept & this joints still going.

Side note: Is that Shawn Marion?

Last edited:
Ok great, my skin isn't naturally shiny ala Beadles but more of a combination type, I'd say. I figure I'd give it a try anyhow, the price seems reasonable too that if I don't like I wont feel bad not using it.

Yep thats Shawn Marion 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I don't think that's beadle. Just another crisco shine blonde.
Could be.

I remember some years back I watched some The Hills Have Eyes pr0n on either HBO or Showtime & one of the actresses looked just like Beadle :wow:

Last edited:
^
The hills have eyes and the sequel are movies I would never watch again. So much imagery I never want to see again. Mutants raping women and them pushing out mutant babies.

Yeah, that one looks like it is straight to use.

Check if it's 100% CO because I don't see that it says that it is.

It being organic, unrefined & virgin usually indicates that it is though.

You used it as a moisturizer?
Tried to but it clogged my pores.

I use fractionated coconut oil as a moisturizer.

All the pros & none of the cons of regular CO.

I discussed the difference between the two a page or two back.

Last edited:
You can hear the bottle up under warm water to liquefy a little bit of it. I take 3-4 drops and use an Afro pick to comb it through my beard, keeps it moist for most of the day

Be careful not to use too much or you will smell like food

Got this patchy beard I was growing for 2 months .. Had to let it go . Thanks tho

No offense but unless you're in middle school, ditch the body spray, b.

Opt for a cheap, designer fragrance instead.

Something like YSL L'Homme is a safe & versatile daily driver that won't break the bank.

I have YSL L'Homme. I just would like to save my good juice for more important occasions.

Just wanting a good spray to throw on for after a workout or taking my kid out to do something

Back
Top Bottom