Men's Jordan Flight Club 91 Basketball Shoes

Anyone copping these?  All sizes available!!!   Of course Im being sarcastic.

What I really want to know is why is the Jordan brand making these sneakers?  Is anyone even buying/caring about them?  Why wont they just make more the kind that fly off the shelf?  Im thinking they would save on costs of making a shoe that no one is really going to purchase.  Thoughts?

Believe it or not but shoes like these do sell.  I live in between and elementary school and a middle school and i see kids wearing  fusion type jordans all the time and very rarely I will see a kid wearing a recent retro.Think about it, a 8-13 year old goes with his/her moms to the mall and says, "I want jordans". 9/10 moms aint askin, "wheres your recent retro release?".  They gonna pick up any random jordan shoe that looks nice, check the price and check out.

You wanted it, you got it....
sick.gif

Just awful, as usual. Why can't webites shut down for shoes like these?
laugh.gif
embarrasssed that JB used used da haloed jordan VI outsole on these monstrosites...

I'm pretty sure they were originally called the Jordan Blueprint, they switched the name and the shoe still doesnt sell it. if i had to guess why they made these i would say that they just used left over materials to create some frankenstein freak of a shoe. Ugly colorways dont help either. Same thing with those fusion 1s, 1&8?,1&13?, what a waste.

These shoes are made for people who want to say they wear Jordans, but don't know anything about them. Obviously most people rocking these aren't really into shoes and don't know what they are wearing, but they'll feel like they do, until they realize they are not wearing Air Jordans. 

Anyone copping these?  All sizes available!!!   Of course Im being sarcastic.

What I really want to know is why is the Jordan brand making these sneakers?  Is anyone even buying/caring about them?  Why wont they just make more the kind that fly off the shelf?  Im thinking they would save on costs of making a shoe that no one is really going to purchase.  Thoughts?
I work at Finish Line. Believe it or not, very very few of Jordan Brand's customer base are sneakerheads that only buy Retros. This shoe is selling very very well. The rare instances we get a Retro on our wall because of returns, most of the time, they just look right through it as if it's not there and just go for the SC1 and SC2.

These shoes are made for people who want to say they wear Jordans, but don't know anything about them. Obviously most people rocking these aren't really into shoes and don't know what they are wearing, but they'll feel like they do, until they realize they are not wearing Air Jordans. 
who are you to judge? there is a reason why Jordan Brand makes team Jordan shoes

Another thing, the shoes are from Jordan BRAND. When you have a brand of sneakers, you're gonna need much more than a product line of 14 shoes.

These sell. In the area I live in there is all kinds of kids ranging from elementary to sophomore or freshman in high school. It basically sells because the kids want to fit in by having a shoe with a Jordan logo on it. That's really all it is.

Last edited:
It's like a true flight 6/ 6.0 pretty much and those type of shoes are proven to sell. To the less loyal followers they pretty much don't know/feel a difference from a regular 6. It's not a TERRIBLE looking shoe for hooping but the ankle design is really disappointing. That's my only gripe with this shoe, and the colorways all suck as well

I completely agree with the whole people buy these because they wanna say they got J ’ s. and they're better models out there. Hell I bought a pair of sc2’s once. thought that was the best lookin team Jordan ever. we can't be stuck on retros 4ever. gotta move on to Wut ever else is out there. lol

Shoe is selling very well at retail...

Super small percentage of Jordan customers are "Internet Message Board Sneakerheads"

JM
i know they're selling well.....unfortunately cuz its gonna encourage em to keep using old midsoles

on mash ups...

but i disagree with you they internet sneaker customers are a "small percent" of their business...da only

reason anyone knows whats going on these days is because of internet information...its not like they're advertising

in magazines when these kicks are releasing.

Back
Top Bottom