MentalKicks, Sole-Up (Air Randy), Kicksole, or Marqueesole for Concords

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i have a rusted out

Roller & i do a full body restoration on my own, its

Still considered a legit car, depending on da #'s

Matching It could even be considered completely original.

Last edited:
Yeah...but the car you build will come out looking like this.

I DEFINITELY wouldn't buy a new honda from some dude that assembled it in his own garage...especially if I had to pay almost double for it.

Last edited:
My pair is fine, you should've seen da crap

Jordans i sold on release day, playoff XII's with

Missing jumpman embroidery :lol:

Bottomline is these is legit.

I DEFINITELY wouldn't buy a new honda from some dude that assembled it in his own garage...especially if I had to pay almost double for it.

maybe im blind but whats the issue?

maybe im blind but whats the issue?

Exactly, he's knit picking...

well no, im not an expert but i really have no idea what hes even talking about so im asking him to point it out :lol:

Just a heads up not to buy from seller Igtsneakers on eBay because they're all b grades/variants/early releases. He also charges a 10 percent restocking fee if you were to return the shoes.

Of course this is for the peeps on nt that don't want to deal with those type of shoes. For the people that do mess with 'early release/b grades' disregard this post

Last edited:
lol DEAD at "they're perfect"

yeah u got people waiting for answers in that topanga thread. i dont think u should be in here blastin ninja. ninja put his life out there (real life mind u) on camera for all to see. u on the other hand are stealin peoples pics of their girls and callin them urs. i think ur done here...

Hey, if this has been asked before, my bad. But I was wondering, is there a difference in quality between these 3 sites for some Concord XI's? Mentalkicks and sole-up are the same price, but Marqueesole and Kicksole is about 30 more. Thanks, all helpful comments are appreciated. Peace
Just say NO to all these....for real. There has been a constant debate on NT for quite a while regarding whether they sell HQ fakes or B grades.
Check out the list of Legit sellers posted on NT. For real.

http://niketalk.com/t/32113/official-legit-website-list-2011-updated-with-over-200-websites/0_50

i guess we know who aint showin they face
laugh.gif

I wouldnt either lol.
laugh.gif

to put a bow in this, early release kicks are what they are..early, they not perfect, they're overpriced, come from shady

dudes

but as far as im concerned, they're legit..any probs wit any of that? cop at da store. da end.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

to put a bow in this, early release kicks are what they are..early, they not perfect, they're overpriced, come from shady

dudes

but as far as im concerned, they're legit..any probs wit any of that? cop at da store. da end.
roll.gif
 "They're legit" comment 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom