Merona x NT - they rebrand, we rebuild...

funny how the new generation of dad bods are all about Merona now... it's like, "yo where were you hiding?"

it's whatever though... brands evolve and new generations start to begin trends... I am all about supporting the new Merona culture however can't stand the guys who are in it just for the quick flip

end rant
QFT

some of the ridiculous sale posts on Grailed just rustle my jimmies 

This is the equivalent of a us polo assn. thread.

How so? Merona has no logos and it's not 'trying' to be anything that its not. I can't vouch for their jeans, but if you're looking for a plain button up, henley, polo or shirt. I don't see a problem, and it does the trick.

Last edited by a moderator:
How so? Merona has no logos and it's not 'trying' to be anything that its not. I can't vouch for their jeans, but if you're looking for a plain button up, henley, polo or shirt. I don't see a problem, and it does the trick.

It's knock off j.crew all of it. They take their **** from jcrew banana republic gap etc it's beyond obvious for anyone who's familiar. Not only is it a knock off but a knock off of cheap brands.

Last edited:
Let me stop being a salty hater tho :lol: I've been a visual merchandiser for years so I see these things. To the layman they're just affordable clothes that do the trick you're right I can't be mad at that. BUT don't think you're fresh out here lol

It's knock off j.crew all of it. They take their **** from jcrew banana republic gap etc it's beyond obvious for anyone who's familiar. Not only is it a knock off but a knock off of cheap brands.

It's Target brand, and all these brands take styles and trends from what's poppin. I'm sure you can walk into walmart and see similar styles. It's really not that deep.

[thread="645776"]Merona aint merchandise. It's a lifestyle[/thread]

my-man-american-gangster-o.gif

I feel like this is somewhat a parody of the John Elliot thread...people freely skeeting zealous exuberance at the various virtues and minutiae of fairly common looking clothing.

I enjoy both and don't wear either...never change, NT.

View media item 2319935Ill flannel alert Ill flannel alert. Copped on disco Saturday, threw it skraight on n hit the club with my girl and the fellas. The necks that were broken b, lawd.

Last edited:
people may have their specific opinions on Merona but one thing remains consistent throughout the entire evolution of the brand.... women canʻt resist it, so if you rock it, auto bunz

people may have their specific opinions on Merona but one thing remains consistent throughout the entire evolution of the brand.... women canʻt resist it, so if you rock it, auto bunz
You ain't never lie.

I went out with a shorty this past Saturday and didn't wear anything Merona. Shorty curved me hard, had me rethinking my life.

I went out with a finer shorty 2 days ago and wore a Merona box logo tee. Shorty was loving it. Best believe she wouldn't have let me grab the petite bunz at the end of the night if it wasn't for Merona.

True story

Tyga: "young Nino, **** a ***** in a merona peacoat"

Bruhs, the merona and margiela together had ******* throwing 3 ways at me and my *****. "Omg no he didn't rock them margielas with that merona, he killing **** girl omg" "omg are u a rapper or something omg"

Balenciaga and merona next weekend, watch me work. Imma start doing fit pics in this ***** since y'all think it's for play play.

Back
Top Bottom