Messi, Kaka, Ronaldo, or Ronaldinho....who ya got?

smh.gif

It's not even funny.

ofcourse it'd taste even better if he marinated his schlong in barbeque sauce... mmmm.. he can add another title to his future world player of the year.worlds most sexiest man... mmm orgasm

edit: I'd take Giovanni do Santos over Messi right now by the way, I'm only saying that because Messi is acting like a @#%$ lately just because the Rangers spent all 90 minutes defending... Messi should know by now most teams WILL do that against Barcelona, I don't want players who run their mouth on my squad.

Sure Gio had a pretty solid WC.. but right now Bojan > Gio.

Ronaldo Lima (Il Phenom) was ridiculous day, up until now I have yet to see a striker with the type of spring, agility, speed and grace R9 demonstrated. Justlook up YouTube, him in Inter and his early days in Madrid. Don't forget the '98 and '02 WC. He is insane. IMO he is the best striker ever.Ronaldinho in his early days at Barca, and some at PSG showed glimpses of R9...

Kaka is amazing, great player big future. I'd probably pick him. Cristiano is in ridiculous form right, its unbelieveable, he is the future of Portugal.

I still love Ronaldinho though!!

smh.gif
@ son on the last page.

I dont even watch soccer but fifa is crack.. Im about to start paying attention now

Back
Top Bottom