Met This Chick.....*Pics* Another Pic Added Pg. 3 * Another Update Pg. 11*

I might have said smash dat b4... but now it looks like he might catch you and chop ur buddy off..

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by R31J23

you at her crib, she half way drunk and you didnt even think.."let me just pull it out" shame on you
smh.gif
sick.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nah i dont take advantage of females like that[/color].
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since when is whipping it out "taking advantage of females"? Lets not even get to the part that you're messing with a married woman but somehow don't take advantage of females.
master zik, dog ive learned that youre just a sensitive dude ever since those days on that other board and you try to clown for whatever reason.imma just go ahead and let you be a female and be jealous about it, and just like i tell females i argue with you "you win"
laugh.gif
, none of its fabricated, and to whoever said i was ignoring you im not yourpost was just irrelevant, shes from arkansas. got some goose in my system and its whatever. i went over there tonight and im done with this broad. its nothappening, just not feeling this situation at all anymore. I'm over it. I apologize for not being as thristy as yall dudes are by whipping it out in hopesto get some P. Its not that important to my life. ya'll put that joint on a pedestal and that just aint me.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'm sorry man....but for you to go to a married chicks crib to cop a feel isstupid...({}) on a pedestal? Nah man its the fact shes marriedand you messing around w. her....

SHE'S TRYNA ++$%[/color]

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by R31J23

you at her crib, she half way drunk and you didnt even think.."let me just pull it out" shame on you
smh.gif
sick.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nah i dont take advantage of females like that[/color].
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since when is whipping it out "taking advantage of females"? Lets not even get to the part that you're messing with a married woman but somehow don't take advantage of females.
master zik, dog ive learned that youre just a sensitive dude ever since those days on that other board and you try to clown for whatever reason. imma just go ahead and let you be a female and be jealous about it, and just like i tell females i argue with you "you win"
laugh.gif
, none of its fabricated, and to whoever said i was ignoring you im not your post was just irrelevant, shes from arkansas. got some goose in my system and its whatever. i went over there tonight and im done with this broad. its not happening, just not feeling this situation at all anymore. I'm over it. I apologize for not being as thristy as yall dudes are by whipping it out in hopes to get some P. Its not that important to my life. ya'll put that joint on a pedestal and that just aint me.
What are you even talking about? You taking notes about shh I don't even recall. I never said your story was fabricated. I seen the threadjump a few pages and decided to check it out. Everything the post you just quoted makes no sense. Explain how I'm being sensitive
alien.gif
laugh.gif
Real talk how is whipping it out taking advantage of a chick?

Who's putting P on a pedestal? I didn't even know you decided to dead the situation now but it's probably a smart move. I think you was right aboutwhat you originally told me about this thread. You talking to me like we got some history on another site(which one?) but I'm sensitive. It's notmaking much sense.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'm sorry man....but for you to go to a married chicks crib to cop a feel is stupid...({}) on a pedestal? Nah man its the fact shes married and you messing around w. her....

SHE'S TRYNA ++$%[/color]
nah all of a sudden she playin the faithful roll so i bounced and imma leave her be

i asked the question earlier but you ignored it so ill ask it again.

if somehow her husband found out and he confronted you on everything, would you have this same i don't care attitude to him?

To whoever it was that asked how long I've known her, its been about a week.

*Update*

Went back to her place................ I spent the night over there and just got home at 6:25. I asked if she wanted me to swing through later and she says sure. This time I'm gonna put in work and say eff all the conservative BS

Broski- Real talk "Never go to sleep when you on a creep." A long time ago in Memphis my cousin smashed this breezy that lived in this projectscalled Lamar Terrace. Son went to sleep over there
smh.gif
Woke up with her ex and his homies in his face.....Yeah he lived, but that *** got beat badly.....

Man jay beat this bird down, and be done with it bruh...$%+! with these guys talking about....half of em get laid once a year......but don't get attachedto this broad just smash and dash

You're dumb for messing with a married chick. You're even more stupid for keeping up with this after you find out her husband is violent and dramatic.Watch him take you out like Tyson did Robin Givens (allegedly)

All ya'll dudes saying rip must live in fear on a daily basis. If she steppin out on her man he aint doing his job so he cant be mad at me for anything. That's their problem they need to work out, im just trying to get it in
Terrible.

How you know he aint doing his job? What if son is a class act husband and shorty just a +!*% fiend? Dude, stay out of married folks business.

Son, if I saw that smashed up computer I wouldn't even play myself and proceed. Since you're on your way to going in too deep, might gotta cop yourselfa taser or somethin' lol.

Originally Posted by eight2one

you still havent smashed Jason? Shame on you!
wow money, the gov name?
laugh.gif

zik some of that post wasnt completely directed at you, i was answering another question someone else asked. my fault for not being specific.
and to whoever keeps bugging me with the question of "are you gonna have that same i dont care attitude if confronted by her husband", look maury ifhe confronts me so be it. all he can do is get mad and try to throw down, even tho in this situation he may be beyond the point of rationalization id try andbe the bigger man and avoid it coming to fist but if so then whatever.
and carver im not in any mess, he wont find out and if he does oh well. thats his wife being unfaithful to him not mine.

i figure imma just leave her alone and keep it moving, like it was said before there a ton of single chicks out there that i can avoid this kinda drama with.dont get it twisted tho if she throws it imma catch it

Me personally, I've messed with girls who had boyfriends....thing is, I usually didn't find out until after the damage was done. You know before handshe has a husband, and she told you that from her own mouth.......you didn't have to find out on your own. I mean, you should have a certain level ofrespect for the dood, but if his girl is comin' at you like she wants somethin', and you find her attractive, that can make it mad tough.

If I were you, I'm not goin' to lie to you.....I'd probably see how far I could get. I don't want to give you bad advice, but that's justwhat I would do. She's 19 and married, how is she really livin'? She obviously wasn't ready for that big of a commitment......but then the husbandis goin' to be left hurt at the end of all of this. Give him some type of respect, bein' that you already know and she already told you....but ifshe's throwin' it at you, like you said, you don't have much of a choice but to catch it. Just don't get physically hurt over some vagagna,it's not really worth it, fam.

Any decision is the right decision...you only live once. Just learn to advance from the past.

wow money, the gov name?
laugh.gif

zik some of that post wasnt completely directed at you, i was answering another question someone else asked. my fault for not being specific.
and to whoever keeps bugging me with the question of "are you gonna have that same i dont care attitude if confronted by her husband", look maury if he confronts me so be it. all he can do is get mad and try to throw down, even tho in this situation he may be beyond the point of rationalization id try and be the bigger man and avoid it coming to fist but if so then whatever.
and carver im not in any mess, he wont find out and if he does oh well. thats his wife being unfaithful to him not mine.

i figure imma just leave her alone and keep it moving, like it was said before there a ton of single chicks out there that i can avoid this kinda drama with. dont get it twisted tho if she throws it imma catch it
na im no maury povich
laugh.gif
i think these unfaithful broadsdeserve whatever they get when they get caught up and too many people try to sympathize with them for their stupidity and bad decision making.

realisticly though this broad is dumb for getting married at 19, she's going to be divorced by the time she's 21 because she's going to see allher friends doing single girl things and going out and having fun while shes locked down, and the natural $@#* in here is going to be unleashed

whats their to be rational about though, even though he should be mad at his wife because she's the skeezer who's letting other men beat, dude wouldhave every right to want to do something to you because of your lack of respect to his marriage. how would you try and be the bigger man
laugh.gif
"ohhh i smashed your wife when you were out of town but im not trying tofight you" if it was the other way around and i was piping your wife, you would just look at it as your wife being unfaithful because you weren'tdoing your job right and take it as an L im assuming?

really though if your not fabricating the story, think about the situation though. most dudes would feel like their pride and everything was being tested,especially when it sinks in and they realize, "i bought this #+#%$ a ring and put a roof under her head and shes piping some random niketalker behind myback" 90% of the time pride and feelings are going to hit that dude and he's not going to act rational and want to get payback by all means and notthink about catching a case.

either way, stay safe though.

i just wanna say two things: i'm from arkansas, and also, i can make this thread really epic. i'ma let y'all rock tho... carry on.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

wow money, the gov name?
laugh.gif

and to whoever keeps bugging me with the question of "are you gonna have that same i dont care attitude if confronted by her husband", look maury if he confronts me so be it. all he can do is get mad and try to throw down, even tho in this situation he may be beyond the point of rationalization id try and be the bigger man and avoid it coming to fist but if so then whatever.

i figure imma just leave her alone and keep it moving, like it was said before there a ton of single chicks out there that i can avoid this kinda drama with. dont get it twisted tho if she throws it imma catch it
na im no maury povich
laugh.gif
i think these unfaithful broads deserve whatever they get when they get caught up and too many people try to sympathize with them for their stupidity and bad decision making.

realisticly though this broad is dumb for getting married at 19, she's going to be divorced by the time she's 21 because she's going to see all her friends doing single girl things and going out and having fun while shes locked down, and the natural $@#* in here is going to be unleashed

whats their to be rational about though, even though he should be mad at his wife because she's the skeezer who's letting other men beat, dude would have every right to want to do something to you because of your lack of respect to his marriage. how would you try and be the bigger man
laugh.gif
"ohhh i smashed your wife when you were out of town but im not trying to fight you" if it was the other way around and i was piping your wife, you would just look at it as your wife being unfaithful because you weren't doing your job right and take it as an L im assuming?

really though if your not fabricating the story, think about the situation though. most dudes would feel like their pride and everything was being tested, especially when it sinks in and they realize, "i bought this #+#%$ a ring and put a roof under her head and shes piping some random niketalker behind my back" 90% of the time pride and feelings are going to hit that dude and he's not going to act rational and want to get payback by all means and not think about catching a case.

either way, stay safe though.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She told me she saw some girl text him talking about she might be pregnant by him and that he cheats on her all the time. i feel you though from his standpointthere wouldnt be any type of rationalization.
Primavera you stay dropping knowledge and you're i do only live once but Im not gonna press her to do anything, I'mma leave her be and let her come ifshes really wanting it that bad.

This thread is dead, ima have to post some of my daily adventures to show you how its really done.....

Back
Top Bottom