Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes: Trailer inside

Too good.

Notice how the whole scene takes place in one continuous shot and then transitions into gameplay. How sweet would it be if the whole game was like that? Like it would just transition in and out of gameplay with no actual cuts in the cut scenes. The camera just moved around the whole time. Does that make sense? I wonder if Kojima could pull that off for an entire game.

If anyone finds and 1080p downloadable file post it here please.

I hope you guys know that this is a continuation of MGS Peace Walker and not MGS 4.

That is Snake "Big Boss", not Solid Snake.

Still looks good to me though.

I wonder how this experience will be for people that never played Portable Ops and Peace Walker.

I hope you guys know that this is a continuation of MGS Peace Walker and not MGS 4.

I wonder how this experience will be for people that never played Portable Ops and Peace Walker.

I didnt know that, thanks! Is it related to Jack being a child soldier at all? Thats what I got out of the beginning, when he referred to that kid in the cage as a soldier

Thank God for this. Don't have one single $^&* for MGS Rising.

This is where my money is going first day. THANK YOU HIDEO KOJIMA GOD.

This looks fantastic. I can't believe you can pilot vehicles and stuff as well. Anyone hear that part about taking the helicopters to other countries? :nerd:

yeah on the 14 minute ign preview. Said it's basically an open world concept.

You can drop smoke and chopper will provide air assault and take you to other missions.

I'm really liking the direction of this game.

Hideo Kojima does quality work with beautiful cinematics to match.

I've seen walkthroughs of others, but I haven't played mgs since sons of liberty.

This one is def making me excited for the franchise

Last edited:

I didnt know that, thanks! Is it related to Jack being a child soldier at all? Thats what I got out of the beginning, when he referred to that kid in the cage as a soldier
This is also what I assumed. I still want to get the HD collection so I can get some background cause I've only played 3 so my experience with Big Boss and his ties with the story overall are limited.
proof that not all console games need multi-player to be
pimp.gif
You're probably gonna be disappointed brah
MGS games dont disappoint. And I dont think ANYBODY used the multiplayer in MGS4
THEY NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL

Welp I have in and bought the MGS collection. It is a bummer that MGS 1 and vr missions aren't on it but maybe one day they will come out too.

Haven't finished number 3 and I haven't played peace walker so it seems worth it

I'm getting more hyped for this than GTA V. This just looks amazing. Like the best thing I've seen this generation.

I was alluding to the fact the game will probably have multiplayer and not the over all quality of the game

That's what I got from your comment. :lol:

Remember the MGS2: Sons of Liberty trailer?

I think I watched this like 20 times :lol:

Too good.
Notice how the whole scene takes place in one continuous shot and then transitions into gameplay. How sweet would it be if the whole game was like that? Like it would just transition in and out of gameplay with no actual cuts in the cut scenes. The camera just moved around the whole time. Does that make sense? I wonder if Kojima could pull that off for an entire game.
If anyone finds and 1080p downloadable file post it here please.

i believe MGS 4 was like that
it was the same graphics all around

so is Portable Ops and Peace Walker recommended to really know Big Boss' story besides MGS3? And are they good?

so is Portable Ops and Peace Walker recommended to really know Big Boss' story besides MGS3? And are they good?
Portable Ops is great....for a PSP game. But you should just save yourself some money and get the info from a MGS wikia. Judging from the trailer, three of the more important characters are going to be Paz, Chico, and Gray Wolf(Cyborg Ninja) so you should probably read up on them.

Portable Ops is great....for a PSP game. But you should just save yourself some money and get the info from a MGS wikia. Judging from the trailer, three of the more important characters are going to be Paz, Chico, and Gray Wolf(Cyborg Ninja) so you should probably read up on them.
i would say get the HD collection. peace walker is a great game to play.

Back
Top Bottom