Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes: Trailer inside

so is Portable Ops and Peace Walker recommended to really know Big Boss' story besides MGS3? And are they good?

Portable Ops is great....for a PSP game. But you should just save yourself some money and get the info from a MGS wikia. Judging from the trailer, three of the more important characters are going to be Paz, Chico, and Gray Wolf(Cyborg Ninja) so you should probably read up on them.

I've played ever Metal Gear Solid game besides the PSP games, and I don't know who Paz and Chico are :lol:

Are they from Peace Walker and Portable Ops?

I don't remember them from Snake Eater either.

Portable Ops is great....for a PSP game. But you should just save yourself some money and get the info from a MGS wikia. Judging from the trailer, three of the more important characters are going to be Paz, Chico, and Gray Wolf(Cyborg Ninja) so you should probably read up on them.
Grey Fox you mean.

Last edited:
So so so tired of Big Boss, as a MGS enthusiast I am disappoint in Kojima's decision to go back in time again.

Oh well, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

How DARE you get the name wrong of the greatest character in the Metal Gear universe.

GRAY FOX. NOT Gray Wolf, Grey Fox, or Grey Ninja.

proof that not all console games need multi-player to be :pimp:
correction.

This is proof that god exists.

Brb ...

Finna go cop a backwards compatible PS3, a ps1, all the metal gear games. And start from scratch...

Who the hell needs cable?

correction.

Brb ...

Finna go cop a backwards compatible PS3, a ps1, all the metal gear games. And start from scratch...

Bro, I've definitely spend weeks beating all these games, and I'm not even a video game guy. Between this series, Netflix, and the internet, I'll never need cable again

correction.

Brb ...

All you need is a ps3 and this

You can buy MGS1 through the PS store.

:lol:
Hideo basically trolled us with rising, gave it to a a second rate company who will no doubt be out of business when it releases and is coming out with an even better product.
:pimp:

:lol:
Hideo basically trolled us with rising, gave it to a a second rate company who will no doubt be out of business when it releases and is coming out with an even better product.
:pimp:

Brah you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Platinum games is one of the best developers in Japan. All their games are highly rated. Kojima wants to make a sequel to Rising with them, Nintendo also has an exclusive with them.

Metal Gear Rising is meant to be a game like Ninja Gaiden, not a seek game like MGS. Rising will most likely be a great game

Brah you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Platinum games is one of the best developers in Japan. All their games are highly rated. Kojima wants to make a sequel to Rising with them, Nintendo also has an exclusive with them.
Metal Gear Rising is meant to be a game like Ninja Gaiden, not a seek game like MGS. Rising will most likely be a great game

What he said.

Bro, I've definitely spend weeks beating all these games, and I'm not even a video game guy. Between this series, Netflix, and the internet, I'll never need cable again
true story, I keep hearing about this Netflix thing...

I have an xbox 360... And it had the Netflix app on there...

I need to get up on it, bro... Will cop next pay period.

Just seen they had the. Metal gear collection on xbox. ?.

Can i do that instead for now. It doesn't. Have the same amount of buttons...

Would i still get the same feel:?

true story, I keep hearing about this Netflix thing...

I have an xbox 360... And it had the Netflix app on there...

I need to get up on it, bro... Will cop next pay period.

Its $8 a month, best thing that ever happened to me lol

Just seen they had the. Metal gear collection on xbox. ?.

Can i do that instead for now. It doesn't. Have the same amount of buttons...

Would i still get the same feel:?

yeah i played it on Xbox and on Playstation, its dope either way

I wish Konami would port MGS4 on the Xbox already. I don't care how many discs it takes up.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
As dope as that was, I hate that I'll have to re-watch that cinema when I actually play the game:lol:

This will be :x

I've played ever Metal Gear Solid game besides the PSP games, and I don't know who Paz and Chico are :lol:
Are they from Peace Walker and Portable Ops?
I don't remember them from Snake Eater either.
?? Paz and Chico is from Peace Walker.....

Back
Top Bottom