Metallic Gold Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle To Release (10/22/2016)

When would anyone wear these?

How can you wear these?

These are ostentatious times a million

Has anyone found a website doing an online release? Nike has confirmed that you won't be able to get them on their app or on their site.

Last edited:
Has anyone found a website doing an online release? Nike has confirmed that you won't be able to get them on their app or on their site.

I mean I haven't found anything out
Does that include the SNKRS app also?
There isn't any stores I know of in my area reciving these

Yeah they said it won't be on the SNKRS app.

Well then if there is no app
No Nike
No local stores
Please tell me where to buy them ain't no way I'm driving to Chicago footaction
Gotta be some site that will receive them

Well then if there is no app
No Nike
No local stores
Please tell me where to buy them ain't no way I'm driving to Chicago footaction
Gotta be some site that will receive them
I wish I knew, I'm looking for the same information.

I wish I knew, I'm looking for the same information.

If u find out anything let me know and I'll do the same
I've had zero luck trying to obtain any information
Maybe they pop up Friday on the app
I don't know frustrated with the process on these
I even asked foamer Simpson he was like I have no clue lol

If u find out anything let me know and I'll do the same
I've had zero luck trying to obtain any information
Maybe they pop up Friday on the app
I don't know frustrated with the process on these
I even asked foamer Simpson he was like I have no clue lol
Will do, thanks man. I've been calling around. I'll try a few more places tomorrow. 

the local is having a FCFS.. to go after work friday night at 12 or take the chance in the morning.

Nike/JB on some BS with these.. 1st pinnacle that's not $400 and they're impossible to find in US. I almost snagged from Westbay but I don't understand how they'll have these if they're not even releasing anywhere. Oh well, money saved.. they been making it easy lately with this ultra limited crap.

Nike/JB on some BS with these.. 1st pinnacle that's not $400 and they're impossible to find in US. I almost snagged from Westbay but I don't understand how they'll have these if they're not even releasing anywhere. Oh well, money saved.. they been making it easy lately with this ultra limited crap.
Exact reason why I didn't cop either lol

So you have the opportunity to easily cop a hard to find pair of kicks, for retail non the less, and you still complaining about how limited they are AND not copping saying it's money saved [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]. It's either you want them or not, seems you dont

So you have the opportunity to easily cop a hard to find pair of kicks, for retail non the less, and you still complaining about how limited they are AND not copping saying it's money saved [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]. It's either you want them or not, seems you dont

The point obviously went right over your head. I'm still skeptical of their legitimacy anyway, and now a website that popped up overnight is going to be the only place in the US to get these? Ok. I just went through a PayPal claim for blk/red 1s that would have been hard to distinguish as fake without a retail pair.. It took a month to get my money back. Not worth the hassle to me.

The point obviously went right over your head. I'm still skeptical of their legitimacy anyway, and now a website that popped up overnight is going to be the only place in the US to get these? Ok. I just went through a PayPal claim for blk/red 1s that would have been hard to distinguish as fake without a retail pair.. It took a month to get my money back. Not worth the hassle to me.
The point I guess your trying to make wasn't THAT obvious. All I read was complaining. Plus they haven't been the only place to drop tho. I've seen a few other online spots drop already. Mine you, I defintily agree that this has been the most odd, secretive and trolling release so far.

So nobody will tell people what this westbay website everyone keep talking about[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

So nobody will tell people what this westbay website everyone keep talking about[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]
I'm pretty sure it's pointless. Seems like people aren't even sure about the site's legitimacy. Not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom