Metallic Gold Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle To Release (10/22/2016)

Just got my oneness order in and they shipped ONE shoe, like WTF!!!! Just emailed em, and they're gonna try and find me my other size 8, smh. Like no one could bother to double check the box before shipping? Although Cust service was good in getting back to me, should this even be happening in the first place? SMH, i jinxed myself. Almost as bad as the time NDC sent me a size 9 on OVO 10's instead of my size 8, SMH. No Love for the custie nowadays b....

Just got my oneness order in and they shipped ONE shoe, like WTF!!!! Just emailed em, and they're gonna try and find me my other size 8, smh. Like no one could bother to double check the box before shipping? Although Cust service was good in getting back to me, should this even be happening in the first place? SMH, i jinxed myself. Almost as bad as the time NDC sent me a size 9 on OVO 10's instead of my size 8, SMH. No Love for the custie nowadays b....

View media item 2210911

View media item 2210912

View media item 2210913

View media item 2210915

Damn lol, that's the funniest and craziest thing I ever heard that a store did, [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

LMAO I'm sorry but thats hilarious. All jokes aside though, those guys are morons. 

LMAO I'm sorry but thats hilarious. All jokes aside though, those guys are morons. 
MANNNNN.... sadly, its pretty hilarious in hindsight, i'm trying to not get mad at work... the upside, is that its a PP invoice so i'm somewhat protected (I assume). I felt dirty dropping that $320 on saturday, if only SS had responded quicker, I would've just bought the one pair and been straight.... frustration outchea....

MANNNNN.... sadly, its pretty hilarious in hindsight, i'm trying to not get mad at work... the upside, is that its a PP invoice so i'm somewhat protected (I assume). I felt dirty dropping that $320 on saturday, if only SS had responded quicker, I would've just bought the one pair and been straight.... frustration outchea....
Trust me, I feel like this release has been nothing but frustration. Hopefully my box has both shoes in it, and I really hope they actually step up and get you your other shoe. In my opinion their customer service is careless at best but maybe they'll be better for you. 

UPDATE: oneness manager hit me and they're sending me the missing shoe LMAO... even gave me a tracking number for it and apologized. He had 'tude at first but i had to break it down for him since he seemed confused (via email). anyway, all is well (cept for that mark up)

UPDATE: oneness manager hit me and they're sending me the missing shoe LMAO... even gave me a tracking number for it and apologized. He had 'tude at first but i had to break it down for him since he seemed confused (via email). anyway, all is well (cept for that mark up)
Yeah those guys are full of attitude, glad you got them to come around. 

Last edited:

Had my package from Oneness sitting next to me when I read this and lost it for a second. Thankfully, two shoes lol. I have to say, these are pretty amazing. The gold is just right and the packaging... 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Just got my Oneness order and they shipped me the Pinnacle 1s for $320. Smh

Sersiously? I better not experience something stupid like that. Have you contacted them or are you just going to do a paypal claim? 

The s***show that Oneness is doing for this release with all the shipping mistakes is just showing how bad they are. These instances (and their lousy customer service) just reaffirm that I will NEVER buy from them! I hope you get your 6's shipped to you.

Last edited:
The s***show that Oneness is doing for this release with all the shipping mistakes is just showing how bad they are. These instances (and their lousy customer service) just reaffirm that I will NEVER buy from them! I hope you get your 6's shipped to you.
I agree. I will never return to this website again. First and last time. 

Wow only one 1

Was it the left or right shoe ?

These stores stay crapping on the customers

Last edited:

damn i thought i had it bad. Their CS got back to me quickly hopefully they take care of you quickly as well famb.
Thanks, I'm straight, told them to just refund me.

This was the strangest release for me though, check this out:

Ordered early last week from an "in hand" eBayer for $350, Fri rolls around and still no movement on tracking. I contact him he apologizes and says he'll correct the issue.

Friday night I figured just to be safe I'd preorder from that WB site.

To be  EXTRA  safe, Saturday I order from Oneness thinking they would a sure thing and I could relax.

Got my eBay pair Monday, haven't heard Richard from WB and Oneness sent Ones. (I just realized the irony of that btw) 

If the eBay seller would have just shipped when he was supposed to I would have had mine a couple days early and avoided all the other nonsense but I'm just happy I got my pair at this point.

Thanks, I'm straight, told them to just refund me.

This was the strangest release for me though, check this out:

Ordered early last week from an "in hand" eBayer for $350, Fri rolls around and still no movement on tracking. I contact him he apologizes and says he'll correct the issue.

Friday night I figured just to be safe I'd preorder from that WB site.

To be  EXTRA  safe, Saturday I order from Oneness thinking they would a sure thing and I could relax.

Got my eBay pair Monday, haven't heard Richard from WB and Oneness sent Ones. (I just realized the irony of that btw) 

If the eBay seller would have just shipped when he was supposed to I would have had mine a couple days early and avoided all the other nonsense but I'm just happy I got my pair at this point.
Yeah at one point I had three pairs ordered too, now just the one from Oneness on the way. Hopefully everything is good with them, otherwise this one will be an L. 

Back
Top Bottom