METH Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its honestly shocking that you still even post.

More power to you tho.

If it was up to me, he would have been gone when he antagonized a recovering addict with photos of drugs and drug paraphernalia.

But it's whatever...He's been trying to play the little nice guy role lately so he's probably aware that he's on thin ice.

wait, seriously?

yes

dude should have been IP banned a long time ago

I just got threadbanned in S

You broke the rules at least 4 times in the span of, what, 15 minutes?  Other users broke the rules once each and were penalized accordingly.  I fail to see the injustice.  

"HE STARTED IT" is an excuse common to children in the back seat of a station wagon.  You're an adult.  The grievance ends there.  

4 is a reach. I mentioned dude's mom and implied other dude was ***** made. They each said I was sad, miserable, female, etc.
It was still 1:1. I only have multiple infractions because it was multiple users starting it with me.

And I said "dems the breaks". I'm not sweating it. The grievance ended in the PM's.

:lol: Then what the hell you complaining bout bruh. I've been in your spot where the dudes who started it snitched and got off scott free, but ****, I knew what I was doing too.

Imagine this whole time meth is superb and superb is meth

He created that sn to just vent and let out his inner demon

Imagine this whole time meth is superb and superb is meth

He created that sn to just vent and let out his inner demon

You've heard how articulate Meth is, right? Do you honestlyly think he would hit himself over the head with a frying pan every time he need the brain trauma to speak like Superb?

You've heard how articulate Meth is, right? Do you honestlyly think he would hit himself over the head with a frying pan every time he need the brain trauma to speak like Superb?

Yeah but that's what I am saying what if that's meth way of taking a break from it all :lol:

if i was meth id ban you for that
mean.gif

Meth my homie I know people that know people that know meth in real life tho

That's all I am saying
Who you think you foolin? Everyone knows Meth is an A.I. created by Nelson C to run the site
laugh.gif

Fellas can we pay our respects to METHOD MAN. Where would we be without him? Sometimes I feel like he's watching me in the "real world". Did y'all see how fast he shut down that Draya Thread? Hot damn..

Remember fellas he's watching us..
View media item 1263806

Watching..

You cannot create an appreciation post about anoter NTer, I had mines locked after like 30 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom