METHAMPHIBIAN RETROSPECTIVE GALLERY the past 3 years 81 pics

desert camo AF1
Rayguns AF1
reverse Rayguns AF1*
black/infared AJVI lows
^those are all by far my faves, but all of them are great...nice work

*indicates my numero uno favorite :smile:
smile.gif

You've seen the rest, now vote the best. You've seen the rest, now vote the best. You've seen the rest, now vote the best. You've seen the rest, now vote the best. Spread the word, RyanKMD for moderator.
[h1]KMD in 2003[/h1]​

Meth !!

if they only knew!! (lol) 2003 is gonna really blow things up...........mad respect and many thanks for all the kicks you've done for me... i can't wait to collaborate with you on some other projects. nothing but fire........... i wish i could post pics for you guys.... maybe soon......... but for real....... meth, we gonna do the nuggets thing and definitely the padres thing.......... and the ultimate ????????

"METH PR4'S"

I always said you had skills Meth.
As for my personal favorite.... can I vote for mine? :lol:
laugh.gif

Actually I also like the white/black-rayguns... very nice... too many to choose just one or two though. :wow:
eek.gif

ALWAYS SOEMTHING GREAT TO LOOK AT!

SERIOUSLY HOMIE U KNOW ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO CHOOSE A FAVORITE BUT IT HAS TO BE ONE OF THE VERY DETAILED METH YORK EDITIONS OR THE LOON.....

TALENT, PURE TALENT

wow a lot of those colorways did it for me. those camo schemes are amazing man. you're the best.
"Bo knows this, and Bo knows that, but Bo don't know jack, cause Bo can't rap" - Tribe Called Quest.

Sup Meth, much props to you for your amazing work. I have a few questions about tonight...
-can we take pics?
-can someone please hook it up with directions, i mean, like, what train do i get on and where in the city is it? what section?
<b>"What are you gonna do? Send the dogs after me? Or the bees after me? Or the dogs, and when they bark, they shoot bees at me?!"</b>

take as many pics as u want

take the F/V train to broadway/lafayette and walk east on houston.....make a right on elizabeth st.

take the 6 to bleeker....walk to houston, walk east to elizabeth...and make a right on elizabeth.

269 elizabeth st.

look for a map on www.mapquest.com or look in the archive in the sneaker directory for NY

DUMB HOT AUCTIONS

Edited by: at: 11/20/76 7:30 pm

thanks for the fast response, and you bet i'll take mad pics. thanks again for the generosity and helpfulness. again, much respect to you. and oh yeah, my favorite kicks have to be anything with camo cuz i have tried it myself and know it is a real pain to paint that pattern. i am in awe of how you get it to come out so ill. peace meth.
<b>"What are you gonna do? Send the dogs after me? Or the bees after me? Or the dogs, and when they bark, they shoot bees at me?!"</b>

peter, you are doing big things as usual. i hope the show goes great, i can only wish that i could be there. i love those camo joints, every last pair. actually, all the kicks i have just seen look great. congrats on working with loon. i hope you can go places with this, cause you certainly have skills.

i will be in nyc full time in may, so i will be throwing size 5.5 dunks and air 1's at you on the regular. my wallet already hurts. j/k

keep up the good work.

cc

I'm so far ahead of you dudes, I'm already in a wheelchair, teaching my grandkids not to lose

i bet henry, kerry, pipe, fabian, and D are all in there tryin to light farts

:frown:
frown.gif

i miss all the good stuff

Reverse Rayguns and UCLAs = :D
happy.gif

Great work man.
"And you've seen him play hurt cause his heart is huge" - Jadakiss on AI

yo meth, how come you only showcased a few of them kicks? i was expecting to see all of the ones you posted here and then some. not to say i was disappointed, not in the least, but i am just curious.

a lot of these dont exist anymore...RIP

but like crop said, most of em are for other people.

btw, mods/admins u can unstick the post. but can i get my images archived? thanks.

DUMB HOT AUCTIONS

Edited by: at: 11/20/76 7:30 pm

Back
Top Bottom