MF Doom appreciation

The best rapper of all time. no one has ever been as consistent as this man. every album i dont think he can top himself but does. i just see all these threadson awful "gangsta" rappers that are hot garbage and just thought that we needed to celebrate real hip hop music.

His best work in my opinion

Here we go. I like doom but GOAT? No

is that you mayor?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FunkyFunke20

The best rapper of all time. no one has ever been as consistent as this man. every album i dont think he can top himself but does. i just see all these threads on awful "gangsta" rappers that are hot garbage and just thought that we needed to celebrate real hip hop music.

I don't know about any of that my friend
laugh.gif
actually,@#$% i do know, and you're just plain wrong
roll.gif
appreciatednonetheless. Madvillainy is my favorite but i agree that MM FOOD is his best solo work.

operation doomsday, madvillainy and vaudeville villain are all better than mm.. food. i dont even f with underground hip hop that much but doom's alwaysbeen that dude to me (pause).

Doom is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not the best of all time.. but im sure he's high up on everyones lists

The best rapper of all time. no one has ever been as consistent as this man. every album i dont think he can top himself but does. i just see all these threads on awful "gangsta" rappers that are hot garbage and just thought that we needed to celebrate real hip hop music.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Best rapper of all-time? It's hard to make a case for that.

And if he tops himself with every new album released, wouldn't "BORN LIKE THIS." be his best work, in your opinion? (VV1 was far better than VV2,as well)

Anyway, DOOM is appreciated.

laugh.gif
@ DOOM being the best rapper of all time. Anyway,

Classical slapstick rappers need chap stick

Back
Top Bottom