Miami doctor throws fit when Uber driver refuses to give her a lift

Damn. Kind of scares me that someone who is a future MD who is supposed to be empathetic and compassionate towards a people and life did this.

Should she lose her residency ? No. Hard to tell. Didnt watch the full video.

This is why i dont drink

Damm she cute though. I was moving from bay area to MIA but backed out. Wish i didnt loved it over here. And the honeys

Where the hell do you live, Nebraska?

ayisha-diaz-31.jpg
Eat da booty gang

for the record , id pick her up at DCJ after posting bail and hiring my lawyer for her case 

wood smash 

not 10/10 but probably wouldnt pull out 

not 10/10 cuz her toes seem weird (srs) 

Ayisha Diaz is the greatest thing to come out of Nebraska since Kool-Aid

I just found out kool-aid was discovered in Nebraska by the way

As someone in healthcare, this disappoints me. She's probably going to lose her residency, which won't be a surprise to anyone.

You don't have to be a saint, but you shouldn't be a jerk. This isn't necessarily about the girl in the vid, but there's so much people in healthcare that shouldn't be qualified to be in healthcare, and are, which is really sad.

Not condoning her behavior and what she did, but how has her actions towards the uber driver impacting her ability to work in healthcare? Is she known for having an awful bedside manner? Has she been written up for poor performance and other related issues?

She was an *******, nobody will dispute that, but I don't see why she needs to be fired from her job because she was inebriated and behaved in that way. She was drunk, she made a very bad mistake. People going out of their way to locate her address and harass her and her family is crazy to me. Posting online where she works, and who she is crazy. If the guy pressed charges, then let it take it's course, and her job handle the way they are supposed to. If he chose not to, then let that be it. If she was on record saying that she hates X group of people, and they are blah blah and always coming to the hospital for blah blah then I can see how her personal feelings towards X group can/may impact her ability to perform her job as a Dr, and apply the medical code of ethics. In this instance then I understand her being fired.

Similar to a police officer walking the beat in an urban neighborhood sworn to serve and protect. But when he/she is at home or among friends they make statements like all black/latinos are fatherless criminals. They should all be locked up and taking off the streets etc. This kind of mentally makes it impossible for him/her to perform their job, and be impartial. People like this shouldn't be allowed to be police officers.

are we officially in the era where you should lose her job if you do anything wrong? there's no gray area anymore?

Blame it on social media, and all the fake outrage that comes along with it. The fact that she was identified from this viral video, and then people found out where she worked and what she does puts a lot of pressure on her employer. Whenever her name is mentioned, the Hospital's name is mentioned also. The negative press that comes with that, and the fake outrage from the public forces their hand. I'm sure if the video was never recorded, but the hospital was notified about this, she would probably get a slap on the wrist, a write up, or a small suspension and then they would move on. People publicly calling for her head doesn't give them much options.

Bruh I'm 6'4 280....and handsome. My grandma was 6'6.

We'd have a PG on our hands.

Damn B. Does the majority of your fam average around 6ft?

I would eat Aiysha Diaz's poop if I can just cuddle with her.

Chill B you working backwards. Tell her you will allow her to eat yours, and then cuddle after :smokin

Last edited:
I think the better method would be to work your way up or literally work your way down to eating her poop. Like that shouldn't be your starting bid / offer. Like mine would be instead of putting her dirty underwear in the washing machine I would offer to put them in my mouth and they would somehow get clean.

are we officially in the era where you should lose her job if you do anything wrong? there's no gray area anymore?
If that "something wrong" involves assaulting someone and vandalizing his property, hopefully yea. I wouldnt blame my employer one bit if that happened to me but I'd never do that in the first place, no matter how drunk I was.

Last edited:

havent seen more excuses come outta miami since lebron :smh:

Last edited:
at least she didn't drink and drive right? right?

pr team at work.

da end proves baby girl only sorry she got taped.

but she single now and probably jobless so hopefully she wouldn't mind being taped a couple more times.

I think the better method would be to work your way up or literally work your way down to eating her poop. Like that shouldn't be your starting bid / offer. Like mine would be instead of putting her dirty underwear in the washing machine I would offer to put them in my mouth and they would somehow get clean.

Weird.

havent seen more excuses come outta miami since lebron :smh:

lol what else do you want her to say? i felt like she said all the right stuff.

Ummm. She had a choice to be on there. Lay low until the next "national" incident that takes offs off of her 100%. Say NOTHING if it is so damaging. You and I can tell right away she's an attention seeking person. This may end up helping her side "career".

No one is ever "clearing their name" when they show up on morning gossip shows that are geared for stay at home moms. That PR team is hard at work.

Last edited:
Dad is in the hospital..
Her "boyfriend" breaks up with her..
529e176ff3b0a5fdc21d2b8c8a9adbd5.gif

That PR team earning that paycheck since some of you are buying her story

Back
Top Bottom