Miami fan burns Lebron 10 Corks because of Lebron Vol. fLorida is getting ridiculous

"I still want the What The Lebron 11's tho...

getPicture.php

People care wayyyyy too much about sports :smh:

Different people care about different things. I sometimes get too emotional when it comes to sports and I realize that, but I grew up a competitive person and my friends and I would stay talking **** about each other's teams. It made me invest a lot in the teams emotionally over the years.

Some people would go crazy when I balled in my south beach 8's and I'd hit them with the, "they're just shoes...", but they wouldn't be able to comprehend that.

I, personally, wouldn't do something like set my shoes on fire over lebron going back to Cleveland, but it doesn't really matter to me if someone else would either.

Last edited:
Different people care about different things. I sometimes get too emotional when it comes to sports and I realize that, but I grew up a competitive person and my friends and I would stay talking **** about each other's teams. It made me invest a lot in the teams emotionally over the years.

Different people care about different things. Some people would go crazy when I balled in my south beach 8's and I'd hit them with the, "they're just shoes...", but they wouldn't be able to comprehend that.

I, personally, wouldn't do something like set my shoes on fire over lebron going back to Cleveland, but it doesn't really matter to me if someone else would either.
There's a difference between being competitive and emotionally invested in a team in which you're a player, and being a fanatic of a sports team you have no actual connection with.

Judgements about people who care about sports when this is a website for people who care about sports shoes....

Y'all crying about dude liking sports a lot but y'all also cried when you weren't able to get the corks.

Back
Top Bottom