Miami Heat Are Stacked??? (According to LeBron haters)

There's something strange going on here. A lot of these people who have some kind of axe to grind wit Lebron, consider the Heat to be unfairly stacked, but only in conversations about Lebron winning a title. In any other conversation, it's Wade's team, Lebron is overrated and not even that good and Bosh flat out sucks.
People love saying Lebron is not even that good and that Bosh sucks, but in any conversation about Lebron winning a championship, all of the sudden the Heat has the best 3 players in the league and is more stacked than any team in NBA history.

The question is, if Lebron and Bosh aren't even very good, how is the team so stacked?

There's something strange going on here. A lot of these people who have some kind of axe to grind wit Lebron, consider the Heat to be unfairly stacked, but only in conversations about Lebron winning a title. In any other conversation, it's Wade's team, Lebron is overrated and not even that good and Bosh flat out sucks.
People love saying Lebron is not even that good and that Bosh sucks, but in any conversation about Lebron winning a championship, all of the sudden the Heat has the best 3 players in the league and is more stacked than any team in NBA history.

The question is, if Lebron and Bosh aren't even very good, how is the team so stacked?

'Bron haters contradict their own logic and arguments to make him look bad. Same thing for Kobe haters and anyone who has hate for certain players. I find it rather comical and sad.

'Bron haters contradict their own logic and arguments to make him look bad. Same thing for Kobe haters and anyone who has hate for certain players. I find it rather comical and sad.

295860405.jpg

theyre not stacked
laugh.gif

some mavs fan yesterday tried arguing saying the miami heat were trying to "buy" a championship
30t6p3b.gif
theres a salary cap and they actually had to tear apart their roster with multiple low low low salary players
30t6p3b.gif
idiots.

theyre not stacked
laugh.gif

some mavs fan yesterday tried arguing saying the miami heat were trying to "buy" a championship
30t6p3b.gif
theres a salary cap and they actually had to tear apart their roster with multiple low low low salary players
30t6p3b.gif
idiots.

I've never thought they were stacked. I did, however, always think 2 of the 3 best players in the L on the same team was rather overwhelming.

But, top to bottom talent wise, throughout the year, I felt L.A. & Boston were more "stacked" than Miami.

I've never thought they were stacked. I did, however, always think 2 of the 3 best players in the L on the same team was rather overwhelming.

But, top to bottom talent wise, throughout the year, I felt L.A. & Boston were more "stacked" than Miami.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Wouldn't the fact that some people are willing to argue that it's Wade's team lend credence to the argument that the team is loaded, thus making it easier for Lebron to win a title?
laugh.gif

And please find me examples of people saying Lebron "isn't even that good."

Top to bottom the team isn't loaded, but I think what most people are saying is that Lebron has the aid of a guy who's already won a championship by himself as the go to guy and has been one of the top players in the league the last few seasons. How is that hard to understand? 

Wouldn't the fact that some people are willing to argue that it's Wade's team lend credence to the argument that the team is loaded, thus making it easier for Lebron to win a title?
laugh.gif

Top to bottom the team isn't loaded, but I think what most people are saying is that Lebron has the aid of a guy who's already won a championship by himself as the go to guy and has been one of the top players in the league the last few seasons. How is that hard to understand? 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif

So we never had Shaq?

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif

So we never had Shaq?

As a Bulls fan, Id have to say the Heat has some great players but are hardly stacked. Now the 2004 Lakers? That was a different story
laugh.gif

Lebron is a great player who can drive to the basket and Bosh has been consistent the past few playoff series. Wade has been virtually non-existant but has shown up big in the 4th quarter. But their bench isn't THAT impressive.

As a Bulls fan, Id have to say the Heat has some great players but are hardly stacked. Now the 2004 Lakers? That was a different story
laugh.gif

Lebron is a great player who can drive to the basket and Bosh has been consistent the past few playoff series. Wade has been virtually non-existant but has shown up big in the 4th quarter. But their bench isn't THAT impressive.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Pretty much, there's really nothing else to it

Back
Top Bottom