Miami Just Got Screwed By The Refs

I'm actually disgusted by what I just saw. While the score is 100-102 with 2:27 left in the 4th, LeBron drives to the basket, gets fouled by Tyson Chandler & MAKES THE BASKET. What do the refs call? Charge..... 
mad.gif
 Are you freaking kidding me?
In the most pivotal play of an NBA FINALs game, the refs decide to take away Miami's 2 points and free throw attempt then Dallas get the ball to build on the lead when Miami should have been at least tied or leading by 1 point. Why? Ref Joey Crawford was standing RIGHT NEXT to it when it happened. It's not reasonable for him to make that terrible of a foul call on the most pivitol play of a finals game 5. Absolutely disgraceful.

I'm actually disgusted by what I just saw. While the score is 100-102 with 2:27 left in the 4th, LeBron drives to the basket, gets fouled by Tyson Chandler & MAKES THE BASKET. What do the refs call? Charge..... 
mad.gif
 Are you freaking kidding me?
In the most pivotal play of an NBA FINALs game, the refs decide to take away Miami's 2 points and free throw attempt then Dallas get the ball to build on the lead when Miami should have been at least tied or leading by 1 point. Why? Ref Joey Crawford was standing RIGHT NEXT to it when it happened. It's not reasonable for him to make that terrible of a foul call on the most pivitol play of a finals game 5. Absolutely disgraceful.

It was a tough call I agree but this thread isn't going to be productive around these parts.
laugh.gif

It was a tough call I agree but this thread isn't going to be productive around these parts.
laugh.gif

It was a borderline call and the game was in Dallas. Shut up and get over it.

It was a borderline call and the game was in Dallas. Shut up and get over it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom