Michael Crabtree joins Jordan Brand!!

Nice, thanks for the info.
pimp.gif

Does anyone know if Dre Bly is still with the Jordan Brand? If so, that would make two players on the Niners....

**edit: Just checked Jumpman23.com and Bly is still on the JB roster.

This is GOOD. I have a lady friend that has been showing Crabtree around the BAY
wink.gif
... I should be able to finally get my hands on PEs I cant wait for this.Im so EXCITED.

I think he could have some pretty dope PE's... I think its a solid signing for JB though, he seems to be a solid player and good guy off the field as well

Originally Posted by ijapino

Does anyone know if Dre Bly is still with the Jordan Brand? If so, that would make two players on the Niners....

**edit: Just checked Jumpman23.com and Bly is still on the JB roster.
yeap. bly is still jb

I think it will be Red/White colorways because of the 49ers changing their jerseys back to the "throwback" colors for good this year. So no gold inthese Im thinking.

trash, i have no respect for JB anymore anybody can sign with them and wear 6 ring PE'S. I just love sig models 3-13 so im still here. i hate the brand nowbut i loved the good years

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Thas what Im talkin bout.
49ers 2009 -2010 NFC West Champions

Man, let's hope so folks! Eitherway I bleed Niner Red, and it's good to finally see a Niner as part of the JB fam. Can't wait to see thosep.e.'s tho.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Thas what Im talkin bout.
49ers 2009 -2010 NFC West Champions

Its a possibility only cuz dey in dat sorry division...but I don't think so...but crabtree doesn't impress till he does sumthing in da league...

Back
Top Bottom