Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Tied for #1 of fav songs.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

I bet dude had a good life...

your time is your time-but this was too early :/

Anybody watching cnn? Ppls dancing infront of the apollo..in memory of him

might have to disagree with you there. dude's life was not good. that's why he was so messed up these last couple of years

Originally Posted by GTEK

Please tell me its Gucci Mane and Not Micheal.....
indifferent.gif

"i never wish death on nobody, cuzz after death, theres no coming back from that"

i feel like i didnt pay my respects if i didnt come in here aand post my condolences to the the man Michael Jackson. R.I.P. only a few people will make a marklike his......

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Dudes are really crying?
I forgot you the super thug. You never had an Michael Jackson album, you never tried to do the moonwalk. You don't know the words to about 20 of his songs. Phil ******o
laugh.gif

Gif is !$@#%! creepy!
R.I.P. MJ

Rest in Peace to the greatest of all time.

I'll be blasting his music in my car tonight.

frown.gif
frown.gif

There will NEVER be a Michael Jackson. EVER.
pimp.gif

Mister P....I lost my Moonwalker VHS in Katrina....I envy you right now....I wish I could pop that in and watch it.

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by GTEK

Please tell me its Gucci Mane and Not Micheal.....
indifferent.gif

"i never wish death on nobody, cuzz after death, theres no coming back from that"

Speaking from loss of music point of view.

As Weird As This Man Got In His Later Years, It's Still VERY SAD To Hear Of His Death...... The Loss Of This Music Legend Is SURELY Felt By All Those In MyGeneration....RIP To The Man Whom Was Resoncible For The Blossoming Of The Love I Have For Music To This Very Day Some 20+ Years After First Hearing His Music
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom