Michael Jackson Defenders Come In.......

Its funny.

If Mike was white, ya'll would be throwin fits if @blco02 came in here posting MJ videos.

The need to protect our own is fascinating word to OJ.

Why do you feel the need to continually and repeatedly vilify individuals who have been cleared of any wrong doing in a court of law?

How many white individuals have the same allegations yet continue to work in major motion pictures and the recording industry? Much celebrated and highly paid individuals I might add. That user doesn't need to come in here and post videos because they are on your tv and in your local theaters. Not only did you make this about race for no good reason, you went ahead and added a little tap dance to it as well. Seems to be your "thing" lately.

Why do you feel the need to continually and repeatedly vilify individuals who have been cleared of any wrong doing in a court of law?

How many white individuals have the same allegations yet continue to work in major motion pictures and the recording industry? Much celebrated and highly paid individuals I might add. That user doesn't need to come in here and post videos because they are on your tv and in your local theaters. Not only did you make this about race for no good reason, you went ahead and added a little tap dance to it as well. Seems to be your "thing" lately.
It was an honest observation.

I don't buy that "court of law" ********.

We all know how that goes.

And as far as "tap dance"
laugh.gif

You sure that's what you want to say?

I don't know what I said to deserve all that.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

If you want to voice your opinion on these other acts you speak of go ahead.

Why do we have to talk about all the other wrongs to justify Mike's?

I'm not even saying he wasn't a child molester, but I'm gonna need more evidence than "documents". I trust witnesses more than "evidence" found. I guess people can lie about being molested, but I'd believe a victim before some authority who found evidence. That's all I'm saying.
I remember reading the boy who claimed he was molested was a story fabricated by his parents to get money. The parents admitted it.

It was an honest observation.

I don't buy that "court of law" ********.

We all know how that goes.

And as far as "tap dance" :lol:

You sure that's what you want to say?

I don't know what I said to deserve all that.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

If you want to voice your opinion on these other acts you speak of go ahead.

Why do we have to talk about all the other wrongs to justify Mike's?

It seems a bit pretentious to assume you know for a fact hes guilty despite the fact 12 jurors and judge, who are actually privy to all the facts unlike your casual observations, decided otherwise. Everyone of your statements in here has been a presupposition of fact.

You dont buy that court of law **** but assume you know absolute truth based on what? You're more competent than a court of law? Because the justice system routinely lets black men off easy for crimes they commit. Thats a thing right?

To sit up here amd act like people are excusing child molestation and murder because someone is black is idiotic. Its not because he's black, its because theres reasonable doubt, someting you seemingly fail to grasp. To make such an assumption is stereotypical, racist and just plain wrong. If that user made the comments you made he would be chastized, as you should be.

Coming up with some hypothetical about mj being white is uneccessary because there are actually white people who, are still alive, still working and potentially still molesting. And you won't say a word about that. But lets pile it on dead and incarcerated black men.

Are people in the xmen thread, yourself included, only supporting the movie and ignoring the accusations of child molestation because the director is white? That must be it, white people dont care about child molestation as long as the perp is white. That makes sense doesnt it.

It seems a bit pretentious to assume you know for a fact hes guilty despite the fact 12 jurors and judge, who are actually privy to all the facts unlike your casual observations, decided otherwise. Everyone of your statements in here has been a presupposition of fact.

You dont buy that court of law **** but assume you know absolute truth based on what? You're more competent than a court of law? Because the justice system routinely lets black men off easy for crimes they commit. Thats a thing right?

To sit up here amd act like people are excusing child molestation and murder because someone is black is idiotic. Its not because he's black, its because theres reasonable doubt, someting you seemingly fail to grasp. To make such an assumption is stereotypical, racist and just plain wrong. If that user made the comments you made he would be chastized, as you should be.

Coming up with some hypothetical about mj being white is uneccessary because there are actually white people who, are still alive, still working and potentially still molesting. And you won't say a word about that. But lets pile it on dead and incarcerated black men.
I feel as if your think I'm supposed to have anything else but opinions?

I see what your saying and disagree on the race.

I think it plays a huge role in his defense for a lot of people and that was my whole point.

I think all races do this and that's what I found interesting.

I also have no idea what xmen has to with this
laugh.gif

Still wanna know what that "tap dancing" reference was about player.

Are people in the xmen thread, yourself included, only supporting the movie and ignoring the accusations of child molestation because the director is white? That must be it, white people dont care about child molestation as long as the perp is white. That makes sense doesnt it.

:lol: at the random xmen and race pull. Nobody likes Bryan Singer in the xmen thread. You forget about Jared, Sandusky?

Opinion is one thing, presupposing guilt despite the fact he was cleared and despite the fact that you have minimal knowledge of the case is another. It indicates a bias imo. And not only that you assume that anyone that doesnt support your baseless opinion does so out of some racial bias that trumps murder and molestation. Another baseless opinion you seem to think is fact. I think its wrong of you to project your opinions into other peoples stance.

As far as the tap dancing thing, you seem to have a lot of baseless opinions against black folks. But i dont know you so i shouldnt have said that. My apologies.

:lol: at the random xmen and race pull. Nobody likes Bryan Singer in the xmen thread. You forget about Jared, Sandusky?

Like him or not they still support his work and gloss over his allegations, some are apparently unaware of this at all. And jared and sandusky were convicted so i really dont see how thats relevant here.

Like him or not they still support his work and gloss over his allegations, some are apparently unaware of this at all. And jared and sandusky were convicted so i really dont see how thats relevant here.

It's perfectly relevant. Your sentiments about white child molestors simply isn't true.

Last edited:
As far as the tap dancing thing, you seem to have a lot of baseless opinions against black folks. But i dont know you so i shouldnt have said that. My apologies.
Baseless opinions?
laugh.gif

I guess.

But it has nothing to do with race.

I call it how I see it.

It's perfectly relevant. Your sentiments about white child molestors simply isn't true.

I think you missed the point. Of course it isnt true, and neither was the statement about alleged black child molester i.e. MJ.

The only reason this is coming out now is because his ghost was getting ready to buy NBC

Back
Top Bottom