Michael Jordan = Cover Guy for NBA 2K11

nba_2k11_jordan_350.jpg

Jason Argent, vice president of marketing for 2K Sports, confirmed to CNBC.com that the Charlotte Bobcats owner will appear on the cover of NBA 2K11, which will hit stores on Oct. 5.

Link

Haven't brought a basketball game since 08...will get this
laugh.gif
. (Yeah sheep, bah bah!)

i could give 2 %%*%% about the cover, i just dont want the new my player mode to freeze like the old one.

They need him on the cover to make sure they sell enough copies of the game so that they can claim to be the # 1 best selling basketball game.

This game franchise seriously has not made any serious improvements in graphics or gameplay in the past 3 years.

I'm not spending $60 bucks this year to cop this rehashed video game this year.

I appreciate Michael Jordan as much as the next guy, but this would be a lot cooler if he was actually still playing in the NBA. I understand what 2K Sports is trying to do, and I bet they sell huge numbers, but they should have honored a player who is playing and deserves it. You could make a case that someone like Kevin Durant, Tyreke Evans, or Rajon Rondo should be on the cover for their performances.

Also, what will be the “really good surprises?

I couldn't care less. I don't buy games because of who is on the cover. If next year's Live has Mbenga on the cover but has better gameplay/smoother online play, I will definitely choose that.

wonder who NBA live will have on theur cover to hit them back with.

Watch it retail for 109.99 with limited edition 2K shoestrings.
That gives me a few months to sell the 2K10 collectors edition for a decent price
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom