Michael Jordan is not the best basketball player of all time! Yup i said it

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by knightngale

Jordan never played any legit teams in the finals.

a team with stockton and malone isn't a legit team?
eek.gif
anyway in the ECF he was playing great teams. and was getting physically abused while doing it too. still came out winning,

and those bulls would demolish the lakers of the last 3 years.
laugh.gif
Don't listen to homer man knight.

Dude was playing elite Jazz teams, a very good Suns squad, a very good Blazers and Sonics squad, I mean let's be real here... the Lakers I'll say were not a very good team the year they lost to the Bulls. Too many injuries.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

eek.gif
anyway in the ECF he was playing great teams. and was getting physically abused while doing it too. still came out winning,

laugh.gif

Dude was playing elite Jazz teams, a very good Suns squad, a very good Blazers and Sonics squad, I mean let's be real here... the Lakers I'll say were not a very good team the year they lost to the Bulls. Too many injuries.
laugh.gif
I think MJ is the greatest of all time by the way. I am just saying he did not played legit teams. The blazers were ******ed, the lakers were old, the sonics
laugh.gif
, the jazz were chokers.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I think MJ is the greatest of all time by the way. I am just saying he did not played legit teams. The blazers were ******ed, the lakers were old, the sonics
laugh.gif
, the jazz were chokers.
Just messing.
laugh.gif

Im not going to agree with you or even disagree, I have no opinion, but the fact that we can logically make this argument should kill the retire jordns jersey argument.

Back
Top Bottom