Michael Jordan unveils the Air Jordan 2009

a definite pass for me
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jd3772000

STILLL TRASH..
co-sign. i hated the xx3's until he held them and i had a change of heart. but these.......STILLL TERRIBLE.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Very detailed info., thanks kicksfinder. But for the shoe, PASSSSSSS

great info, not so great shoe...ONLY way I would cop is if its reduced to $100 and then get 30% off

Mike's thinking......

"Why am I holding a pair of reeboks???? Jordan Brand is still affiliated with Nike right??? I have so much money I forgot. Doesn't really matteranyway."

Im passing on these i can't believe they would drop these after the 23's. I'll be looking for older Jay's the missing piece's to ,y puzzlethis year.

i thought that was only a sample to throw Fake-makers off....

can't believe it is the 'actual' jordan2009

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I heard that theres a button on the bottom of the shoe that transforms them into infrared VI's so im copping

laugh.gif
i swear you got 2 be the dumbest @%%$! ever
roll.gif

ARE THOSE HEELS? POINTED TONGUE? FORMOTION IN THE HEEL? RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS?

Originally Posted by The J Collector

I cant believe there going though with that ugly design .......
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
I can't believe they're still going through with that ridiculous price tag
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I heard that theres a button on the bottom of the shoe that transforms them into infrared VI's so im copping

Yep. Only at the top 23 stores though. The regular GR has a button that turns them into blk/red 15s.

Can they at least my man his size to hold so it doesn't look he is holding a kids shoe?!?

JB should have came with a mid top for the 2009 shoe. Oh well failure is upon us jordan faithful.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom