Michael Phelps photographed smoking weed

can he live?
smokin.gif

michael%20phelps%20with%20eight%20beijing%20olympics%20swimming%20gold%20medals%5B3%5D.jpg

haha let him do what he wants bc he won 8. its funny how most people dont think famous people are normal haha

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Another reason to legalize marijuana.

NO! Do you realize how much the government makes off of taxation of cigarettes or alcohol? It's cheaper non-legalized. And I don't even smoke.

I find it fitting to mention right now that Santonio Holmes got caught with like 5 blunts in his car

pimp.gif

Am I the only one that thought about this when they were talking about his diet in the Olympics.

Chocolate chip pancakes and %*%% sounds just like food you like when your blowed.

so does fool have to give back his medals? or no?, because technically, places around the world marijuana is legal?

It means he can lose all of his sponsors and that = no more money. So celebrate all you want because he is "human" but you better believe hes not toohappy about this.

dude rockin a diamond embezled watch... and is an Olympic Icon...Why ppl riding his nuts about smoking

Back
Top Bottom