Michael Sheen Must Have Superior Macking Skills...But He Looks Like A Beta Loser

OP, why you worried about the next man?
mean.gif
Because he's a beta loser,
laugh.gif
In my personal opinion, and some may back me up, for you to be making statements like this you must be able to pull females on the OP's level. Can you provide proof? 
If not you're just blowing smoke.
I see you. Repped.

Also, this should be common knowledge but to bag beautiful women you don't need to look good yourself as the male.

How many instances have we seen good looking women hooking up with sub par looking men? Men have the luxury of not having to look that good to get yambs.

The women out number the men and it makes it worse for them that a lot of men they think are good looking end up gay.

Females have to settle.

You clearly don't believe this whole heartedly. It's as if you're insulting the community's intelligence by not thinking out your responses clearly.
:lol: Don't tell me what I believe.

Now if you're the one that can't accept that view that's your problem to deal with. It can't get any clearer with that post. If you're in some sort of denial over your looks or what you think of how other men look and the kind of women you think they should be able to get well those are limitations and boxes you've imposed and put yourself in.

What did he say that's inaccurate?

Women don't value looks nearly as much as men do.

He contradicts himself by saying women go for good looking men that turn out to be gay. Also how are "settling" if you don't care about looks?
I didn't say they don't care about looks at all.

I'm saying it's not at the top of their list. They'll be attracted to other things and regardless they will have to settle.

If you put any thought in to it before automatically responding you'd be able to see this isn't an every single woman thing. There'll be some that value looks highly but if that's what they won't budge on they'll have to settle for less in other areas. It's like you don't think some women don't put much thought in to this especially as they get older.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who is factoring in the "it factor", quality of life, social class, and actual talent? Anyone can venture off into a seedy bar somewhere in the middle of nowhere and meet an attractive female with no options but the locals who already dated her.

I am talking about the actresses with actual options and life goals, yet and still they chose this guy as a romantic interest and father of their children.
You thinking even those women want to just play the field and pick the expected hot guy is the problem. They'll be attracted to other things.

If you're only looking at this from these are the women Sheen has smashed I can see why you think this way.

Ok I'm gonna stop pretending to know who this is? Who is he? He looks like crap.
He was in Twilight I think as the bad guy. He's Dr. Masters in Masters of Sex.

He's been in a lot of movies. A real good character actor.

He was the bad guy in Unthinkable :pimp:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Don't tell me what I believe.

Now if you're the one that can't accept that view that's your problem to deal with. It can't get any clearer with that post. If you're in some sort of denial over your looks or what you think of how other men look and the kind of women you think they should be able to get well those are limitations and boxes you've imposed and put yourself in.
But that truly isn't the case with me. I'm handsome, secondly McAdams, Beckinsale, and FitzGerald are my type looks wise. They're very attractive women, and I'm sure there's not a problem with my personal confidence or self image which would prohibit me pursuing them. However I'm happy and content at the moment. Maybe that fact is what's unattainable due to the ineptitude of your own frame of reference, therefore you can't understand why I'm baffled by the fact this oddly built, beta-face looking loser is able to bed these women.

It's not hate, would you call Galileo a hater or insecure for wondering why he could look at the stars closer?

Last edited:
word

idk why people act like hotter chicks dont exist

i see better looking chicks when i was in college. or when im in the city
laugh.gif

That's not even close to the argument presented.

I've seen better looking chicks then Beyonce, doesn't mean Beyonce aint bad.

this guy probably consulted with Mystery, he taught me how to engage and merge sets... 

Also yall kinda downplaying Sheen by posting a pic where he looks his most goofiest and unappealing :lol:

If you've seen him in interviews or at least act it can't be that hard to believe he could bag that list of women. So given he is an actor and somewhat famous you'd probably have to do more than just say he looks like a beta loser.

Conan O'Brien, Craig Ferguson, and a few other of the late night hosts all got hot wives and like half of them make a living pretending to be beta losers for your entertainment.

So no white girl that is fmaous and rich can be consider aWg?
i think we mean average in different ways...im not just talking looks.
From that list, Kate and Rachel got the best faces and that's honestly the best thing about them overall (the case is out on McAdams' mass). Rachel is pretty and Kate honestly might not do it for everybody. She got Posh Spice sort of thing going on. I'm not totally surprised dudes are adding them in to the AWG group.

Sarah got a horse face to many despite her body and the other chick is a real awg.

:lol: Don't tell me what I believe.

But that truly isn't the case with me. I'm handsome, secondly McAdams, Beckinsale, and FitzGerald are my type looks wise. They're very attractive women, and I'm sure there's not a problem with my personal confidence or self image which would prohibit me pursuing them.
Just cuz they're you're type doesn't mean you're their type regardless of your confidence.

Maybe that fact is what's unattainable due to the ineptitude of your own frame of reference therefore you can't understand why I'm baffled by the fact this oddly built, beta-face looking loser is able to bed these women.
You're the one that framed things as Michael Sheen looking like a beta loser and wondering how he bagged the women you posted. So first you negged him off his looks and then put these women on a pedestal assuming that they should only be looking for better looking men for relationships.

There's a bunch of flaws in how you're looking at this. It's much deeper than this guy looks like a beta loser but has gotten with women I'm attracted to and feel are out of my league. No need to go for low hanging fruit and assume it's cuz of his status and fame and/or access to be in the orbit of these women.

It's not hate, would you call Galileo a hater or insecure for wondering why he could look at the stars closer?
If he called another guy a beta loser cuz he could look at the stars closer, yes I would.

Conan O'Brien, Craig Ferguson, and a few other of the late night hosts all got hot wives and like half of them make a living pretending to be beta losers for your entertainment.

Keyword is pretending, Michael Sheen is a beta ...problem is you respect and fear him based off a role he played 12 years ago; a shirtless Lucian got you shook. It's a indicative of who you wish to be or perceived in life whether you realize it or not. Ever wonder why they don't shoot him from the waist down? It's because he's build like a Weeble Wobble, with wide hips and a big booty. Weirdo status.

2ZdwoQq.jpg

...a lot has changed in 12 years, and he was 34 years old back then.

Last edited:

Keyword is pretending
He's an actor though. Just like most of those guys I mentioned they just do it in a different format and medium.
Michael Sheen is a beta
You went from Sheen looks like a beta in the thread title to you know he is one just cuz I disagree with you? or cuz of movies you've watched?

...problem is you respect and fear him based off a role he played 12 years ago
What role is this?

; a shirtless Lucian got you shook. 
Name this movie please :lol:

It's a indicative of who you wish to be or perceived in life whether you realize it or not.
:rofl: :rofl: what are you talking about?

You again with your reaches. Don't go complaining about Meth in your next reply.

Ever wonder why they don't shoot him from the waist down? It's because he's build like a Weeble Wobble, with wide hips and a big booty. Weirdo status.

2ZdwoQq.jpg

...a lot has changed in 12 years, and he was 34 years old back then.
So now this is more about how you feel about Michael Sheen's looks than anything else.

You seem to have this warped judgement of him based off of movies you've seen him in. You either been keeping up with the women in his life that you seem to be attracted to and are jelly he's bagged them and you'll probably never get the chance to even be in the same room as them.

At least your posts make more sense now

did dude just bring up the shape of another man's hips in reference to his ability to pull chicks? 
laugh.gif

mouthpiece + resources > everything

He's an actor though. Just like most of those guys I mentioned they just do it in a different format and medium.
You went from Sheen looks like a beta in the thread title to you know he is one just cuz I disagree with you? or cuz of movies you've watched?
What role is this?
Name this movie please
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
what are you talking about?

You again with your reaches. Don't go complaining about Meth in your next reply.
So now this is more about how you feel about Michael Sheen's looks than anything else.

You seem to have this warped judgement of him based off of movies you've seen him in. You either been keeping up with the women in his life that you seem to be attracted to and are jelly he's bagged them and you'll probably never get the chance to even be in the same room as them.

At least your posts make more sense now
LOL! I'm debating with a little dude... I'm convinced you're not over 21. Case closed. No way, because if you are, it's clear your experience doesn't match the cash that you're talking right now.

Last edited:

did dude just bring up the shape of another man's hips in reference to his ability to pull chicks? 
laugh.gif

mouthpiece + resources > everything
Hence thread title...there's no way this guy looks and acts like he does with paparazzi and pulls these women connected to guys like Bradley Cooper, who can literally pull what he wants.

:lol:  

That's not even close to the argument presented.

I've seen better looking chicks then Beyonce, doesn't mean Beyonce aint bad.

I see it like this

NTer 1 talks about some famous chick
NTer 2 says said famous chick is ok. Nothing special
NTer 1 says NTer 2 must provide pics of the girls he is smashing

Doesn't make sense. Just cause someone said so and so is whatever means he must be smashing 10s? Like I see baddies at my college that look way better than the joints in the op

But the girls up there are OK. Awg to me

You know OP I was just talking with a coworker about this situation we just witnessed. A guy who was average looking approached this beautiful lady and started speaking to her. She seemed uninterested but the more the dude sold himself the more she began to eat up what she was saying. SHE then asked the guy to exchange numbers. Me and my coworker were amazed and I was lowkey salty I didn't approach her first but realized this regular guy approached this beautiful woman as if their was no difference between them (as he should) and she immediately picked up on the vibe and actually ate what he was saying

...so a rich guy in Hollywood with connections can EASILY bag a Kate Beckinsale, Rachael McAdams type. It's all about selling your value to a female.

LOL! I'm debating with a little dude... I'm convinced you're not over 21. Case closed. No way, because if you are, it's clear your experience doesn't match the cash that you're talking right now.
This is such a weak cop out after all of the assumptions and accusations you've made.

You can do better than this if you gonna talk this reckless man. LOLs with exclamation marks is not believable bruh. You can't start this charade and then give up so quick. You lack follow through and dedication.

I mean look at these options, I'm either under 21 or "experience doesn't match the cash that you're talking right now". It's pathetic you can't just keep it real. Say what you gotta say or shut up. All this beating around the bush feigning intelligence is a waste of time. Just tap out if you aint gonna reply with anything of value.

Completely off topic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom