MICHAEL VICK’S HAIR BRUSH BUSINESS A HIGH DEMAND SUCCESS

We in here talking about how good of a quarterback Mike Vick is and yall talking bout "influence"

"Influence"....on other players. Wtf is "influence"?

What "influence" on the players on the team he played?

I'm an Eagles fan, miss me with this ****....

Wtf you talking bout

His influence was the topic behind this debate

Awfully low bar you're setting to compare him with MJ.

The skill level just wasn't there, no contemporary really goes out of their way to model themselves after Vick nor does any front office nor HC look for a Vick-like player.

Tons of players had apparel deals as well.

Why you keep bringing up his football ability, he was the mj of black qbs in terms of marketing, every kid growing up wanted to be like mike

Vick, moss,tomlinson were the only players most young black kids in the early 2000s wanted to be

Why you keep bringing up his football ability, he was the mj of black qbs in terms of marketing, every kid growing up wanted to be like mike

Vick, moss,tomlinson were the only players most young black kids in the early 2000s wanted to be

Oh okay, you basically concede that the comparison was crap and that his influence on actual contemporary black QBs is marginal.

So basically you changed your entire argument to suit a completely different statement. CSB, PTIA.

Last edited:
We in here talking about how good of a quarterback Mike Vick is and yall talking bout "influence"

"Influence"....on other players. Wtf is "influence"?

What "influence" on the players on the team he played?

I'm an Eagles fan, miss me with this ****....

Wtf you talking bout

His influence was the topic behind this debate

No it wasn't. This is the first comment about Mike Vick as a football player..

most overrated QB in the history of the NFL

but I am glad he is doing well and has learned from his past; good for Vick, he will be good on TV once his football career is over too

His "influence" never came into question. This comments spoke on how good he was as an active quarterback. The "debate" deteriorated into "influence" because people cant back up their arguments with facts.

Last edited:
i rocked number 7 in pop warner because of mike vick, im still trynna get the lasered vicks to this day. Warren Moon is the GOAT black qb, but Mike is my fav qb ever son.

Back
Top Bottom