Michael Wilbon (PTI) Suffers A Mild Heart Attack....

Damn.

Get well knucklehead!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

not a big wilbon/pti fan sry
i believe you are the same guy from the tj ford/airbag thing.

im beginning to see that you are a person who is really, in all seriousness probably in need of a

82izgk1.jpg

to straighten your stupid!!%$ out.

i hate when eithe him or tony arent on the show. they always bring in the worst guest hosts. hopefully he will get back soon

get well soon...

not a big wilbon/pti fan sry

i believe you are the same guy from the tj ford/airbag thing.
in all fairness, this guy's comments are probably just as bad/insensitive as when Wilbon came out, along with the some of us, about ST'spast associations.

but from experience, let's not jump to conclusions about diet, it could be a congenital heart defect...

Man I love reading Wilbon columns here in the Post. and PTI is not the same when one or the other is missing. Those two have chemistry, seem like real friendsoutside of the writing relationship. some people come on there and they're just collugues and it doesnt flow as well imo

i just dont think he knows that much about sports....both of them act like they know everything and have huge egos so no i dont care if he had a heart attack

i just dont think he knows that much about sports....both of them act like they know everything and have huge egos so no i dont care if he had a heart attack

So his supposed lack of sports knowledge is the reason you don't care if he had a HEART ATTACK!?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

But i hope he gets better...him and Tony put DC on the map
pimp.gif

IronmanFitness:
It's a SPORTS DEBATE show; what the heck are they supposed to talk about?! Cooking?

Kornheiser: "So what do you think about the Patriots, Wilbon? Think they'll complete perfection?"
Wilbon: "Actually, Kornheiser, I really don't want people thinking I know everything about sports, so if you don't mind, I'd rather talk aboutthis wonderful cherry cobbler recipe my wife and I made up last night."
Kornheiser: "Well then won't people say that you think you know everything about cooking?"

C'mon, man... get a freaking clue.

Please.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i wonder how much a minor hear attack will make your chest hurt, when i was younger i heard that your chest hurts before u get a heart attack, and ever since then when my chest hurts the slightest bit, i be scared im bout to die.
frown.gif

Iam the EXACT same way for real.....That some REAL and scary stuff.

ironman fitness/Kobe2NJ...w/e

shut yo dumb@#%# up

anyways, i hope wilbon makes a full recovery and he's back on the show quickly...PTI is by far my fav. show on TV period, so it would devastate me nothaving the duo of tony and mike there.

I hope they get Dan to fill in for Wilbon for now

in all fairness, this guy's comments are probably just as bad/insensitive as when Wilbon came out, along with the some of us, about ST's past associations.

but from experience, let's not jump to conclusions about diet, it could be a congenital heart defect...

yea, could be but Wilbon didnt take that same stance in Sean's case. from the stance he took with "past history" shouldnt he expect peopleto think he had a heart attack because he's fat .

with that said get well soon shout out to Wilbon, he is the only reason I even watch PTI

Get well soon. I hope he takes better care of himself in the future.

Back
Top Bottom