Mickael Pietrus ditching Kobe's for Jordan's in the Finals

He can lace up Jordans from the man himself, still aint gonna help him from this annihilation that's about to happen LOL!

True blues would be nice.........did any1 notice the whole Cavs team was rockin Lebrons in the playoffs

Should be an interesting matchup ! Pietrus is real nice, I mean Kobe is gonna get his, but can't take this man lightly. I guess we'll just have to waitand see !!!

hope magic wins
pimp.gif

hell probably just wear some orlando vii's or some j's that go with the teams colors

ORLANDO HAS THIS IN THE BAG HOUGH ILL SAY WE TAKE IT HOME GAME 7

He needs to stick to what he's been wearing and that's the Hypedunks. I haven't seen him in a pair of Kobe's for a long time.

he prob doing it because this is how he played as a kid, you know for good luck

I wanna see what he wears, hopefully some retros

and magic got this btw

Nicekicks and their silly topics again...that place is
eyes.gif
More players wear the Hyperdunks than Kobe, it has turned into a League shoe as numerous players in each team wears an HD.

Just saw this story on ESPN. Pietrus is pretty nice man.
True Blues maybe? If I was him I would prob wear the Motorsport XX3.
But yeah its not like he was wearing the IVs, they're just HDs. Everyone in the league wears them. And not only NBA.

The Lakers are gonna fry them up either way. Too bad dream season didn't happen. Still pretty good match up though.

Pietrus did get PE's back then from Jordan. I wonder if he's just going to bust something out, or if JB will hook him up with some stupid team PEstuff....

here are my Golden State PE's of his

15o6qmq.jpg

Agreed those spacejam's would be nice with those uni's they wear.
Maybe we could get lucky enough to see him in those Orlando Magic VII's that are supposed to drop later on in the year
nerd.gif

You know its not going to be an actual signature model. . ..It will be one of those Ray Allen esque hybrids.

Right? Like the top flight. . .or something?

Yeah, I noticed when I was at a few games earlier this year he wore some pure money III's, but lately he has been wearing those hyperdunks as some havesaid earlier, a few of the magic players wear the hyperdunks(which I guess last year could have been consider kobe's sig shoe), also wanted to point outthe Courtney Lee has also been wearing them Penny 3 retro's

Back
Top Bottom