Mickey D’s Dinner Box ... Is This Real ???

How does 10$ get u food for 3 days?
Not saying it impossible but I would like to know lol
usually at the right store aldis or save a lot..

Knowyou buy items that youi can make with stuff you already have at home

Like ketchup at home... okay buy pound of hamburger meat to make meat loaf. That is dinner and lunch next day pound my way about $2.50

Pack pf pork chops. usually get 4 chops so thats good for dinner and lunch next day again for about  $3

bag of rice or potatoes  $2

2 liter pop $1

$1.50 left over to get some fruit or vegatables

$10

Will light one up and proceed to demolish
pimp.gif
One? And you can eat all this?
nerd.gif
Yeah I should be able to, maybe all of it bar the second big mac. I'm sure alot of the dudes in here could

**** I got a "buy 1, get one free" coupon. May go grab me 2 1/4-pound pink slime burgers in a few ...

McDonald's is disgusting.

Seriously there's no reason to eat that ****. Even if Fast Food is your only option pretty much anything else is still better.

After a G of Kush, I just had a double quarter pounder meal a mcchicken and 2 apple pies McDonalds, the king of fast food :nthat:

Last edited:

Mcdouble with big mac sauce > big mac. 

srs. 
My friend used to order a McDouble on a sesame seed bun, with big mac sauce. $1 Big Mac. Dude was all about the fast food loopholes 
roll.gif

At Taco Bell he would order soft tacos with extra beef, cheese and the cheesy gordita crunch sauce.

At Wendy's he would order caesar salads with extra dressing and croutons.

Never seen someone so picky when it came to junk food.

Tell me where else I can get a good double 1/4-pounder, a corndog , & a chicken quesadilla for 5 bucks
laugh.gif
Nah it's a Cajun Style Chicken Sandwich w/ BBQ Sauce + Cook Out Fries + Chicken Quesadilla No Sauce + Mocha Milkshake for like 6 bucks

Cook Out >>>>

Could eat it every day

hot dogs are piff too

if i liked mcdonalds or the trash they serve, i could eat that box EASILY

For ten bucks haha if this doesnt speak to the quality of "food" u put in ur body from that place...

Dunno how anyone can eat that mess more than omce a month after age 21. Post bar/club... maybeee

I only get McDonalds when I'm traveling home from a show, drunk, and NOT the one driving. Or occasionally when I'm hungover.

Nah it's a Cajun Style Chicken Sandwich w/ BBQ Sauce + Cook Out Fries + Chicken Quesadilla No Sauce + Mocha Milkshake for like 6 bucks​

Cook Out >>>>​

Could eat it every day​

hot dogs are piff too​

Me & my unc eat there like twice a week. We call our meals " Cant beat that"' because of everything you get for that price :smokin

Mcdouble with big mac sauce > big mac. 

srs. 
My friend used to order a McDouble on a sesame seed bun, with big mac sauce. $1 Big Mac. Dude was all about the fast food loopholes 
roll.gif

At Taco Bell he would order soft tacos with extra beef, cheese and the cheesy gordita crunch sauce.

At Wendy's he would order caesar salads with extra dressing and croutons.

Never seen someone so picky when it came to junk food.
$1 Big Macs
pimp.gif

I don''t really like McDs though 
laugh.gif

When I go I usually get a  plain vanilla sundae and ask them to mcflurrify it with an apple pie 
nthat.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

That warm pie with the cold ice cream 

My McDs doesn't have the $10 meal though

I could split it easily with my brother. 

Last edited:
Whenever I do go to McD's I just get the Quarter Pounder w/ cheese. Good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom