Microsoft Bing.com 50% cashback on eastbay

On bing it still says 50% but when you click on eastbay and it asks you to log in, it said 20% for me. !+$$, I wanted to place one more order.
laugh.gif

Damn, I knew it was smart to act fast! Looks like this is the last week, probably because of the F&F sale.

So is it over? mine shows the 50% but when you go to eastbay it says, "this purchase during your visit to eastbay will earn you 20% cashback."

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

On bing it still says 50% but when you click on eastbay and it asks you to log in, it said 20% for me. !+$$, I wanted to place one more order.
laugh.gif
Same for me. All that trash on Eastbay, 20% just won't get it for me. I was gonna get my lil brother some shoes too.

Just placed my order and still got 50% pending. Probably the last time I'll order with the 50%.I have a feeling tomorrow morning will be back to 20%....
frown.gif

So is it 20% or 50%??? I knew I should have ordered earlier!!! Can you see the discount before you submit the order???

Originally Posted by AnkleAssassin

So is it 20% or 50%??? I knew I should have ordered earlier!!! Can you see the discount before you submit the order???
Still 50%. No, you see it in your CB account after you submit the order.

How long does it take to see the cashback pending in your bing account??? I think I did it wrong because I don't see it...

Originally Posted by AnkleAssassin

How long does it take to see the cashback pending in your bing account??? I think I did it wrong because I don't see it...

I saw mine within 10 minutes but it can take up to 48 hours.

i ordered about 10 hours ago and im still not showing anything. when i placed the order it said discounts cant be applied to bing.com cashback so i was at theright "link" but my cashback account isnt showing anything and i havent gotten an email regarding it. anyone still having problems getting theconformation email?

^ give it some time. I didn't even get an Eastbay confirmation for 2 days. I got the CB email though which I thought was fast.

R.I.P. 50% cashback
frown.gif
You may be gone, but your money won't be forgotten. farewell until we meet again next time. my condolences.

too bad...i was going to place yet ANOTHER order this morning. VA i feel your pain...goodbye to the greatest sale i have ever known from eastbay. your sweetrewards will come to fruition in 45 days.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by scarru

How can bing (microsoft) afford to pay for these huge discounts?
just advertising.....they are getting tons of people talking about them for this....cheaper than a superbowl commercial....

It might come back. I think Footlocker Inc. is just giving people the opportunity to use the 30% F&F coupon this weekend.

We'll see.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Kobe you order that backpack? i was like ill do it in the morning and bam its gone...
frown.gif
Yeah.
happy.gif
Good thing I pulled the trigger last night.
smokin.gif

50% eastbay is still good. I clicked on the bing.com link and it said 20% off. I ordered the Jordan V Raging Bull pack and I got an email from Bing.com with50% savings. I placed my ordered around 730 AM pacific time.
You earned $155.00 from your Eastbay purchase on 8/21/2009:

Details cashback
Jordan Defining Moments Retro 5 - Mens - Black/Varsity Red
Unit price: $309.99
Quantity: 1 $155.00

For more information about Bing cashback, see the cashback FAQ or contact us.

Thanks,
The Bing cashback team

Originally Posted by phattbam

so I ordered the Federer Tennis shoes. the white gold ones with flywire. It was backordered now it's not even listed on eastbay... my CB shows the pending discount but what about the shoes.. anyone know what's up with them removing it from their site??
I'm wondering the same thing. My hoodie was supposed to restock today, but still no word on it, & its no longer on site. I actually nevereven received a confirmation email. But I've been charged on CC & its showing on my Bing acct.
smh.gif

If you dont get a confirmation email from bing regarding your purchase but the cashback shows up as pending in your account you should be fine correct?

Back
Top Bottom