Might Get a Job at Vicky's Secret...and I'm a dude . UPDATE: GOT THE JOB!

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

I had a friend work there. he had to dress nice and work in the back. he smashed 2 of the chicks that worked there and stole me a bunch of huge posters of models.

on the regular.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

jessieGRAS

seriously, semi-annual is the most wildest hours; but those late nights in a lingerie store...

ive been with this stupid company for 2 years now. if i could get another job i would. The company does not care about their employees.

sometimes you have to work night shifts from 630 to 230am and then they put you to open the following morning.

For the pictures they DO NOT allow you to have your phone on you on the floor. They "assign" you a locker to put all your materials in there. butyour in the back so all you can do is take pics of your co workers eating their lunch or on the phone with their boyfreinds

like said earlier in this thread semi annual is a $%$^ returns and exchanges are a #$^ cause the customers who come in this store are the most broadest peopleand shipment is a @$% cause you would have to do 500+ units of panties which takes 4-5 hours of folding and also steam about 100+ sleepwear on the daily. noexaggeration but thats how they roll.

other than that, what keeps you going is that the girls are REALLLLY easy to attain because they act like they never seen or worked with a guy before. i'mactually dating my manager as of now.

ive been with this stupid company for 2 years now. if i could get another job i would. The company does not care about their employees.

sometimes you have to work night shifts from 630 to 230am and then they put you to open the following morning.

For the pictures they DO NOT allow you to have your phone on you on the floor. They "assign" you a locker to put all your materials in there. butyour in the back so all you can do is take pics of your co workers eating their lunch or on the phone with their boyfreinds

like said earlier in this thread semi annual is a $%$^ returns and exchanges are a #$^ cause the customers who come in this store are the most broadest peopleand shipment is a @$% cause you would have to do 500+ units of panties which takes 4-5 hours of folding and also steam about 100+ sleepwear on the daily. noexaggeration but thats how they roll.

other than that, what keeps you going is that the girls are REALLLLY easy to attain because they act like they never seen or worked with a guy before. i'mactually dating my manager as of now.

congrats to OP :pimp:
Originally Posted by GeoffroRetro

For the pictures they DO NOT allow you to have your phone on you on the floor. They "assign" you a locker to put all your materials in there. but your in the back so all you can do is take pics of your co workers eating their lunch or on the phone with their boyfreinds

like said earlier in this thread semi annual is a $%$^ returns and exchanges are a #$^ cause the customers who come in this store are the most broadest people and shipment is a @$% cause you would have to do 500+ units of panties which takes 4-5 hours of folding and also steam about 100+ sleepwear on the daily. no exaggeration but thats how they roll.

other than that, what keeps you going is that the girls are REALLLLY easy to attain because they act like they never seen or worked with a guy before. i'm actually dating my manager as of now.
you think forever 21 is something like this? Im thinking of applying at my local mall

I got a question for you NT:

I've been a manager of a event videography/photography business for approx. 3 years now, what positions could I/should I possibly go after? doesntnecessarily have to be forever 21 or clothing stores... :nerd:

For the pictures they DO NOT allow you to have your phone on you on the floor. They "assign" you a locker to put all your materials in there. but your in the back so all you can do is take pics of your co workers eating their lunch or on the phone with their boyfreinds

like said earlier in this thread semi annual is a $%$^ returns and exchanges are a #$^ cause the customers who come in this store are the most broadest people and shipment is a @$% cause you would have to do 500+ units of panties which takes 4-5 hours of folding and also steam about 100+ sleepwear on the daily. no exaggeration but thats how they roll.

other than that, what keeps you going is that the girls are REALLLLY easy to attain because they act like they never seen or worked with a guy before. i'm actually dating my manager as of now.

Dating your manager? R.i.P

Originally Posted by sunny559

congrats to OP
pimp.gif

you think forever 21 is something like this? Im thinking of applying at my local mall

I got a question for you NT:

I've been a manager of a event videography/photography business for approx. 3 years now, what positions could I/should I possibly go after? doesnt necessarily have to be forever 21 or clothing stores...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Not for nothing, I love women and all but I would never want to be caught dead telling people I work at a VS.

Srry for the bump..but THIS^^^..They treat their employees like children..I applied and got interviewed for this job in may.They waited until july to call me with a job offer. After a week of orientation(mon-wed,sat/sun) I was not on the schedule for three weeks.(not to mention I go back to school at the end of August). Around this very same time I received another job offer from the a diff retail store for an overnight shift. I told VS that I would have to change my availability because I cannot work after 10pm. These people had the nerve to tell me that I had to bring in something showing that I worked overnight
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
.. I haven't been back since that day because the only shifts they have given me are on call.. And now I recently took a look at the schedule and they gave me 6pm-11pm(which I tld them I could not work btw)..

West2East wrote:
rck2sactown wrote:
My gf's bday is coming up. And we always joke about going bra and panty shopping for her...... Well I'm thinking for her bday i'm just gonna walk into Victoria's Secret and buy her a bra. I know her size and everything..... so would that be weird if i were to do that?
That's not weird at all. There's been plenty of times where guys are walking around VS lost and then an associate will promptly ask them if they need help.
laugh.gif

Also if you're giving it as a gift you don't just buy the bra, you buy the matching panties to go with it.

In the smallest size possible. That way, they can go exchange it for the right size and they wont shed tears about why you bought three sizes too big.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

West2East wrote:
rck2sactown wrote:
My gf's bday is coming up. And we always joke about going bra and panty shopping for her...... Well I'm thinking for her bday i'm just gonna walk into Victoria's Secret and buy her a bra. I know her size and everything..... so would that be weird if i were to do that?
That's not weird at all. There's been plenty of times where guys are walking around VS lost and then an associate will promptly ask them if they need help.
laugh.gif

Also if you're giving it as a gift you don't just buy the bra, you buy the matching panties to go with it.

In the smallest size possible. That way, they can go exchange it for the right size and they wont shed tears about why you bought three sizes too big.

that just makes you lame, if you dont even know your girl's size.. then what's the point in buying the wrong size? if you buy the smallest size, and it turns out that she's a medium or large and you buy and XS, all you do is giving her insecurities bout her weight.. bad idea, bro

I worked there two years ago during Christmas holidays. Stockroom loved it. Didn't smash nothin due to my girl but the experience was awesome.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

West2East wrote:
laugh.gif

that just makes you lame, if you dont even know your girl's size.. then what's the point in buying the wrong size? if you buy the smallest size, and it turns out that she's a medium or large and you buy and XS, all you do is giving her insecurities bout her weight.. bad idea, bro

It was meant to be taken as a joke bruh bruh... If you dont know her size, just buy the closest size you think possible and if it doesnt fit, she can take it and exchage it.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom