Might Get a Job at Vicky's Secret...and I'm a dude . UPDATE: GOT THE JOB!

I'm very much down for 9.50, beats 8.00 at Finish Line with no commission
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

%#$$ that job, in the butt, repeatedly.

But yeah, some shifts are at 5am, and apparently my stock manager is a @@+@ head, and he's tough. HE
eek.gif

And we always have to prepare for them to extend your shifts a few hours
eyes.gif
, but eh.

Beats poverty

^congrats politics. Seems like the majority of guys working at vicky's are "ayo" but glad to see that trend being interrupted. The odds aretotally in your favor. Hmm what is that phrase...? Like shooting fish in a barrel. I've only ever seen like 3 hot straight guys working there. Ever.

Originally Posted by atlballa15

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

UPDATE:

GOT THE JOB!

Pics eventually once I learn to silence the camera on the blackberry

Pics in the dressing rooms

Pics in the bathrooms

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Some dude - a male VS worker - tried to get at my girl last weekend. She went to VS, I went up to Finish line. Said he would help her find, size, and "try on" bras...
eyes.gif
. Then dude gave her his number on her receipt.
LMAO, this is exactly what we do in our store. dudes would just be the saltiest when we're helping their girlfriends find lingerie.
I usually have a stack of $5 off coupons w/ my number and BBerry pin in the back; 2 of my managers know of this and don't even care.

also Congrats OP. hope you stay longer than seasonal. GL

This thread has me thinking of applying at forever 21
embarassed.gif
, theyrehaving a hiring event at one near me next week. What does NT think? Would that also be
pimp.gif
, or just ayo. OP, how did you answear the "so why do you want to workhere" question?

Hmm

I think I said something like "this job would benefit me by improving my communication skills with a variety of different people, also I believe it willchallenge me and bring out the best in my work ethic. I have experience in handling merchandise and at my previous job I had a reputation for getting thingsdown quickly."

Just gotta tell em what they wanna hear

Go for forever21, alot of cuties work there, plus they have guy %%!+ too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sixersdukejordan

Forever 21 is ayo VS is ballin

Yeah I was thinking this at first... But then I started thinking nothing but pretty college white girls
pimp.gif

The position that I'm looking at is stock associate, does anyone that has worked at retail stores know exactly what this position entails. Would Iactually be selling clothes, or is this a behind the scene position? Im sorry for all the questions, this would be my first retail job
ohwell.gif

OP, are you already working at VS? Whats it like so far, and what position do you hold there?

Originally Posted by 21shots

Originally Posted by sixersdukejordan

Forever 21 is ayo VS is ballin

Yeah I was thinking this at first... But then I started thinking nothing but pretty college white girls
pimp.gif

The position that I'm looking at is stock associate, does anyone that has worked at retail stores know exactly what this position entails. Would I actually be selling clothes, or is this a behind the scene position? Im sorry for all the questions, this would be my first retail job
ohwell.gif

OP, are you already working at VS? Whats it like so far, and what position do you hold there?
stock associate? you're gonna be in the basement with bunch of other dudes folding, sorting, tagging clothes. You wont see the surface unlessone of the sales associates calls one of you up for certain products. Oh yea, you're gonna be going to work early in the morning, sometimes as early as 5-6depending on certain sales, just to set things up.
Pretty much a slave....but you get paid minimum wage

my sister and her husband (then boyfriend) worked together over there...he had to wear a pink tie and black and he used to tell me damn i wish my sister haddifferent shifts
laugh.gif

Hey man since you got a job there i got a question......................

My gf's bday is coming up. And we always joke about going bra and panty shopping for her...... Well I'm thinking for her bday i'm just gonna walkinto Victoria's Secret and buy her a bra. I know her size and everything..... so would that be weird if i were to do that? and to the OP, hook it up with adiscount man

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

My gf's bday is coming up. And we always joke about going bra and panty shopping for her...... Well I'm thinking for her bday i'm just gonna walk into Victoria's Secret and buy her a bra. I know her size and everything..... so would that be weird if i were to do that?
That's not weird at all. There's been plenty of times where guys are walking around VS lost and then an associate will promptly ask themif they need help.
laugh.gif

Also if you're giving it as a gift you don't just buy the bra, you buy the matching panties to go with it.

Originally Posted by West2East

My gf's bday is coming up. And we always joke about going bra and panty shopping for her...... Well I'm thinking for her bday i'm just gonna walk into Victoria's Secret and buy her a bra. I know her size and everything..... so would that be weird if i were to do that?
That's not weird at all. There's been plenty of times where guys are walking around VS lost and then an associate will promptly ask them if they need help.
laugh.gif

Also if you're giving it as a gift you don't just buy the bra, you buy the matching panties to go with it.
laugh.gif
alright cool thanks for the advice..... i was thinking i'd look like a complete idiot wandering around in there

laugh.gif
alright cool thanks for the advice..... i was thinking i'd look like a complete idiot wandering around in there
No problem. If it's busy, save yourself the hassle and just walk up to an associate yourself. Let her know that you're looking for abirthday gift for your girlfriend and you could use some help. That is much easier than fumbling with bras while acting like you know what you're doing.

I have a BB Bold and I can silence my camera. I need to when being Capt. Creeper and I need to take pics and send to friends.

I used to work as the only stock boy at Juicy and it used to be heaven. Make sure and learn as much as possible. They will be great conversations with thebreezys.

I had a friend work there. he had to dress nice and work in the back. he smashed 2 of the chicks that worked there and stole me a bunch of huge posters ofmodels.

I wonder do you have to be a attracted dude to get the job at victoria secret? Lol

I mean I'm just saying...hahaa..

Working at VS was sometimes hell. Closing was a +##%+, semi annual sale was a +##%+ and I hated "on call" shifts. But the discount was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom