Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

LOL at JDF for thinking Saban cared about meeting the cast. EVERYONE was replaceable in his world. If he could make Power Rangers without actors he would

"Guys!? I'm the new Blue Ranger! Isn't that cool or what?"

SMH punk kid Should've never been a ranger.

I haven't thought about it in a while, but is Zeo considered the worst season? I mean out of up until time force. Everything after that was trash.

I remember ZEO had this weird camera filter to it, that never sat well with me as a kid

I haven't thought about it in a while, but is Zeo considered the worst season? I mean out of up until time force. Everything after that was trash.

I remember ZEO had this weird camera filter to it, that never sat well with me as a kid

:stoneface: what???

Zeo/oh ranger is one of the best power ranger series. The zords, auric the conqueror...THE GOLD RANGER

:stoneface: what???

Zeo/oh ranger is one of the best power ranger series. The zords, auric the conqueror...THE GOLD RANGER

the gold ranger was cool until they started messing it up taking the powers back etc. Everything else about zee sucked. The zords were terribad and the suits were horrible, besides the gold ranger

the gold ranger was cool until they started messing it up taking the powers back etc. Everything else about zee sucked. The zords were terribad and the suits were horrible, besides the gold ranger

:stoneface: I know it your opinion bro but I'm gonna try my hardest to show you the light. Someone embed this for me I'm on mobile

This wasn't even their main Zord

I remember it perfectly. Those shapes were the stupidest thing ever. I refused to buy any of those crappy zeo toys or zords. Came back the next year with Turbo and I loaded up

Zeo was amazing. Sure it took time to get used to Tommy as the red ranger but Adam, Jason, Rocky and Tommy all on the same squad. :smokin Haven't seen that type of fighting ability on one squad in a long time. King Mondo and the machine empire vs Lord Zedd and Rita :smokin. Rita and Zedd constantly trying to undermine King Mondo. :smokin. Adam vs Curtis :smokin . Kimberly dumping Tommy in a letter he read in front of his friends :smokin. Billy serving as a tech adviser giving the squad the science stuff without actually having to send him into battle. :smokin. The Red Battlezord. :smokin. The Zeo Megazord battle helmets :smokin. I could go on for days. Not to mention Zeo is one of the only seasons where the Rangers defeated the bad guys in the last episode and is one of the only seasons where the rangers didn't lose their powers.

indifferent.gif
I know it your opinion bro but I'm gonna try my hardest to show you the light. Someone embed this for me I'm on mobile

This wasn't even their main Zord

Im too old for power rangers (33) but my lil bros were into it heavy. If anyone directs this it should be Mike Bay.

CG was better executed in pacific rim and made it look more realistic. The CG in transformers is ******ed and cartoonish like when optimus transforms what happens to the trailer he's towing
were they not cg?
Oh i get you. I forget his name but I noticed in transformers old gun face had the adventador tail lights as his whole calf region but those are like a foot long so he would be like human size 
laugh.gif

Zeo was amazing. Sure it took time to get used to Tommy as the red ranger but Adam, Jason, Rocky and Tommy all on the same squad. :smokin Haven't seen that type of fighting ability on one squad in a long time. King Mondo and the machine empire vs Lord Zedd and Rita :smokin. Rita and Zedd constantly trying to undermine King Mondo. :smokin. Adam vs Curtis :smokin . Kimberly dumping Tommy in a letter he read in front of his friends :smokin. Billy serving as a tech adviser giving the squad the science stuff without actually having to send him into battle. :smokin. The Red Battlezord. :smokin. The Zeo Megazord battle helmets :smokin. I could go on for days. Not to mention Zeo is one of the only seasons where the Rangers defeated the bad guys in the last episode and is one of the only seasons where the rangers didn't lose their powers.

Repped

And repped

didnt
CG was better executed in pacific rim and made it look more realistic. The CG in transformers is ******ed and cartoonish like when optimus transforms what happens to the trailer he's towing

didnt they show in TF3 that the trailer is his wearpons storage or some ****?

Anyone remember the slight hints about Zeo in the 3rd season. Those Zeo promos that aired all summer after the command center was destroyed were epic.

Zeo was cool overall but I didn't like the big ol stars on the helmets. The rest was cool. I think that's right around the time I stopped. Gold ranger capped it all off for me :pimp:

I totally blank on the order, maybe it was Galaxy when I stopped (when they had a space ship for some reason).

At some point they were just going too far :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom