Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

can you see out the visor? im assuming its like sunglasses. only excuse id have is comic con (which im going to saturday and im jealous cuz i dont have one cuz id of worn it) and Halloween.

Yeah, it's just tinted plexiglass, like what welding masks use. Honestly, the most difficult thing about wearing these things is the fog that builds up from breathing.

Much respect to the guys who can stay in these all day, but I much prefer the Star Wars ones because there's usually more room on the bottom for air and they're big enough to install small fans into them, which really helps.

if you dont mind me asking, this is the second time ive seen that shirt, whered you get it? my cousin is a huge fan of cm punk and the green ranger, he'd love that.

Last edited:
if you dont mind me asking, this is the second time ive seen that shirt, whered you get it? my cousin is a huge fan of cm punk and the green ranger, he'd love that.

I saw this on IG back in June and I just sent the payment. Didn't hear anything from anyone and then it just came about two months later :lol: You may wanna e-mail that first just to make sure there's still some left.
View media item 1212827

are you there? will these be for sale or theyre just unveiling them? im hoping to score the TMNT from revoltech, i hope they have them.

are you there? will these be for sale or theyre just unveiling them? im hoping to score the TMNT from revoltech, i hope they have them.

I'm going tomorrow and will see what the release date is, I'm thinking probably spring of next year. You going too?

yep ill be there tomorrow, gonna get there early to try and get into the Walking Dead and Marvel Panels.

Just a heads up MMPR fans, the extended version of Power Rangers Super Megaforce featuring Tommy and other past rangers will be appearing.

I'm hoping this extended cut is 100% better than the episode that aired on Saturday.
How do you have the OG five rangers appear without any dialogue???
And how does this all work with the continuity of the Power Rangers universe? I thought they all lost their powers! This is bugging me sooo much.

Did that big ranger reunion they showed in that clip happened already?

Since you mentioned it, I feel like I've got to ask, are there any new updates in terms of the Power Rangers movie or everyone still in a holding pattern?

We're definitely not in a holding pattern. The movie is definitely set for this year. Everything is in place. They won't give me specific details because it's all like hush-hush. Even me, I try. I email Saban and ask them kind of what you're asking me, but they do feel that I'm going to be part of it, because they feel there's no movie, at least, without me. The funny thing is, one way or another, whether it happens or it doesn't, I've been great to Lionsgate and I've been loyal to Saban. It's not like they owe me, but if I want to ask for a personal favor, I've invested into their emotional bank account. I feel like it's fair to have that withdrawal with them, because I've done nothing but support them for the last 10 years, 20 years in fact.

So when that happens, I don't need to cash in any favors. I believe it's going to happen anyway, but when it does, I'll keep my fans involved, but I will tell you it is being filmed this year.

I know that for a fact. It's going to be great when it is.

http://comicbook.com/2015/01/18/jason-david-frank-on-my-morphing-life-the-power-rangers-movie-mo/

^ Of course he is.
laugh.gif

I really hope this movie is good.

I'm finally able to complete the ultrazord after 15+ years.
410717790.jpg

Feels real good to finally own this thing. Titanus came from toys r us website. Was about half off so i couldn't pass. Thing isnt steady at all tho. To much metal hanging on a mostly plastic megazord. It'll probably fall over if I left it in that form. Ready for the tigerzord to release now which should be next month.
Bonus pic

410717789.jpg

That's legit man! Waiting to find space to display all my toys and vinyl figures.

Nice pickup, Soul :smokin I personally salivating for the Tigerzord's release. Cannot wait for that thing.

The dragonzord will forever elude me
Was on sale for $50 on tru site for a min. Might still be around for retail
Just checked the site, on sale for $70. Better grab it before it dries up

Nice pickup, Soul :smokin I personally salivating for the Tigerzord's release. Cannot wait for that thing
Me either fam, hopefully they announce the thunder megazord soon

Last edited:
Damn seeing those toys created some. Legit nostalgia.

I wish I still had my toys. I definitely had fun playing with them..

Back
Top Bottom